The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring

Shanr02

Hi guys,

Follow me as I design and sell T-Shirts on TeeSpring. So far I've been researching niches that buy T-Shirts and I've also been researching on new trends. I've started designing my T-Shirts and I'm going to use Facebook ads to target my audience.

I am hoping within 2 - 3 months I can make a decent amount of income. I am aware that there are many failures in the TeeSpring game. I heard a guy had 51 failed campaigns until he got his first successful campaign but since I come from a design background I think I could get to the successful campaign quicker!

I would appreciate any advice you guys have. I will keep you guys updated. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
There is a section dedicated to Teespring, go there, I am sure you will find tons of valuable information. Good luck with your journey.

Regards
IndeXer

There is a section dedicated to Teespring, go there, I am sure you will find tons of valuable information. Good luck with your journey.

Regards
IndeXer
Hi Indexer, I tried looking for that section but couldn't find it. Can I get a link to it?

I just launched my first T-Shirt campaign but got zero sales. I tested it $20 New Zealand dollars and my cost per engagement was $0.40. Which is too high so I paused it. When I launched the campaign I chose PPE and I chose charge per engagement option instead of charge per CPM (Cost per impression). Did I choose the right option for testing?

So the old ways of marketing on TeeSpring was with PPE ads. Now it sounds like website conversion ads are doing much better so I am going to launch some website conversion ads and see how they do. Plus website conversion are only shown to people that are more likely convert. Thats exactly what I need! CONVERSIONS & SALES!

Try contacting Facebook pages or Instagram accounts on your niche, instead of spending 50 dollars on testing you can negotiate with pages , easy money for them especially if they never made any money from social media. It's a win/win :D

UPDATE:

Just launched my second campaign using website conversion ads. Below are the results.

• Ad budget: $20/day
  • Ad Spend: $8.50
  • Impressions: 1181
  • Clicks: 37
  • Click Through Rate: 3.13%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0.17%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.22
  • Shares: 1
  • Sales: 0
Below is the image ad:
3d4f4d50a50b2b392a0b31823a2c5405.jpg

After 12 hours I paused the ad because there were no sales and only 0.17% of the people were clicking the link. On my next campaign I am going to directly link the website conversion ad with a shop now button to my TeeSpring campaign. I will keep you guys posted on how that goes. Do you guys have any advice for me regarding this campaign?

Also I am thinking about starting a another journey thread promoting my CPA offers on Facebook so keep a look out for that!

Last edited:
That's Great news, You can split test this Ad vs Direct Link with Call for action, and then test different pictures and Headlines on each one. Goodluck

That's Great news, You can split test this Ad vs Direct Link with Call for action, and then test different pictures and Headlines on each one. Goodluck
Thanks!!! Any advice on how should scale my current campaign? Should I double my budget or go from $20/day to $25-$30/day?

don't double your budget if you don't have any winning campaign yet, much better if you do some split testing, age, gender and interest and don't forget to use fb pixel to track which adset that performing well!

great job get your first sales :)

don't double your budget if you don't have any winning campaign yet, much better if you do some split testing, age, gender and interest and don't forget to use fb pixel to track which adset that performing well!

great job get your first sales :)
That's a great idea! Thanks!!

banners
Back