The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey to a Highly Profitable Business

Updates

- Registered and added cc in directCPV (now pending approval);
- Tomorrow if everything is ready I'll start my first campaign with the LP's that created previously.

Updates

- Registered and added cc in directCPV (now pending approval);
- Tomorrow if everything is ready I'll start my first campaign with the LP's that created previously.
May I ask why you went for directCPV? I've heard nothing but bad things about their traffic?

May I ask why you went for directCPV? I've heard nothing but bad things about their traffic?

Well I was going for directCPV because it's cheaper in bids and in minimum initial deposit, but if it's bad I'll just wait a couple of days more and go for Lead Impact.
I haven't spent any money on directCPV yet, so I'll do that.

Well I was going for directCPV because it's cheaper in bids and in minimum initial deposit, but if it's bad I'll just wait a couple of days more and go for Lead Impact.
I haven't spent any money on directCPV yet, so I'll do that.
Yeah me too, I have heard bad things about their traffic only.
You can try Adon Network ($50 min deposit). Its owned by the same company that owns LeadImpact and has much better quality traffic as compared to DirectCPV. The only problem is that Adon Network has a low volume so its hard to scale campaigns.

Thanks for the help guys, but I'll wait until tomorrow to get my pay-check and just deposit on Lead Impact. It's advised everywhere, I'll play it safe.

Thanks for the help guys, but I'll wait until tomorrow to get my pay-check and just deposit on Lead Impact. It's advised everywhere, I'll play it safe.

I have recently heard there is drop in quality of LeadImpact.
I would suggest start with 50onRed. Their minimum deposit $500.

I registered for 50onRed, but the support team took 3 or 4 day to reply me back. Not a good sign to start, but in terms of traffic I've read it's good quality, but more expensive than LI, the bids start at $0.02. Anyway, I'll ponder the question once I actually have the money to buy :D
Thanks again for your input!

Hey guys,

I need some help, on 50onred I tried adding creatives and targets, but they never appear on the creatives table or the targets table. Instead it only appears a loading bar.
If I click "export" and check the excel file the creatives and targets are there, I just can't see them on the web UI.
Anyone knows or has dealt with this problem?

HYrIKj1.png

Updates

- Solved the loading bar problem (for some reason it didn't load on Chrome, had to change to Firefox);

Made my first campaign on 50onRed:
- I only have 70 impressions at the moment and I can't figure out if my bid is too low, I can only see the average bid;
- Prosper isn't catching any impressions, maybe I didn't set it up right;

Work for Today
- Figure out why it's so slow getting traffic (maybe you guys can help me with this one ;) )
- Setup prosper the right way so it tracks stuff.

Are u bidding above average bid?

I would try bidding 2XAverage Bid. This will get you more volume and higher quality traffic. If you can get a camapign profitable or even just break-even. Now, all you have to do is lower your bids and you will profitable instantly.

lrs1995 thanks for the help! I bumped all keywords to two times the average, but still traffic's coming very slow.
I now have Prosper tracking my LPs and keywords! :)

Work for Tomorrow
- Figure out how to get traffic faster from 50onRed;
- Add 20-40 more keywords (since traffic is so slow);

Long tail keywords, generally does not get much impressions.

Split test with shorter keywords, 2 or 3 keyword max.

Just 2-3 keywords per campaign? I now have more than 30. Anyway I found that Prosper isn't getting click throughs, so that's my top priority now. Until next weekend I want to fix Prosper and get my first conversion to see if Prosper is catching conversions too.

Sorry for the previous post, I mean 2 - 3 word per keyword.
Not the overall keywords in a campaign.

Long tail generally means long keyword that have more than 3 words.

So instead of targeting "best fashion deal sale"

Try targeting "fashion" or "fashion deal" or "fashion sale"

The shorter one will get more impressions, but of course keep watch on the spend.

Yap, I know. I'm only targeting url's, what I mean is that I only have "long tail" URLs. None are just root urls.
Now I'm getting some impressions and clicks, but still only like 200 impressions per day. I have to launch more campaigns to learn I guess.

banners
Back