The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to 3,000$ from Instagram in July 2016

Anirudh

affiliate
I would like to start the thread with a brief Introduction.
I am Anirudh, almost 15 years old guy from India trying to make some money online.
Well this journey is a mixture of two different methods.
My goal is to make 3,000$ from Instagram in this month.
I started Instagram spamming 15 days back and I made 500$ in 15 days and I made almost 1k$ from selling shoutouts on my instagram stat accounts. Basically I don't have much time because of my studies so both of my methods are almost autopilot, I just need to spend 1-2 hours a day max.

1. IG Spam
I am using 2 different niches and I am using FollowLiker.
I've got 90 accounts running for niche 1 and 50 for niche 2.
I am using OGADS network.

2. Instagram Shoutouts
I own a few big instagram stat accounts. So all I have to do is wait to get orders and post a picture, that's it.

I'll be updating this thread daily with my daily earnings.
I hope I'll reach the goal successfully.

UPDATE:
Money made in July 2016 till now: 1757$

Last edited:
Tha seems to be great. I however just want to get the details of what you have been doing in order to have all this done and at the same time prevent being caught up with privacy policies of Instagram. I have had cases where the accounts are being banned. I think it will be helpful if you are just able to share your personal experience in terms of the doses and don'ts.

Wow, @Anirudh - you're off to a great start and at only 15 years of age!

We'll all be watching your journey with interest.

boys are very smart , i know 14/yr boy , his name yashar SEO guy , he is making thousands daily , best of luck Anirudh:)

1st July
1. IG SPAM
51fd18f0747b4d738482dfe757afd71d.png
41.5$

2. Shoutouts
30$ + 30$

101.55$

The first day was really really great!
Hope other days are going to be like this too!

That's very impressive. Are you selling shoutouts t.hrough any service?
Yes, I am using Shoutcart.

Sorry, I was not able to update the journey as I am not even able to spend 2 hours a day on Internet Marketing, life has been too much busy for me and I've lost A LOT of motivation. My IG Spam fell down massively.
Total money made in July (till 22nd July)
1757$
I am soon going to buy The Dojo and hope I get my motivation soon.
Thank you!

Hi mate, I wish you great succes in your Instagram journey.
If you feel comfortable answering, can you please tell me how many followers the big accounts have? (the ones that you're selling shoutouts on)?

I like the way you are determined for it is the way we all need to be headed towards. Making such amount is very motivating. I am looking forward to see the returns after a few months. I also hope that with the money you are making, you are scaling up or investing else where. It is the best practise that I will encourage you to implement. Kindly keep us posted on the same so that we can see the steps taken towards achieving your set goals and milestones.

MI
Back