The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to 100$ / day with CPA + PPC

keocpa

affiliate
Hello everyone.

I'm new in Internet Marketing. My goal is to earn as much as my day job : 3000€ / month.
I read newbie 411 last week and I decided to start with email / zip submit using PPC traffic.

Last weekend, I registered as a publisher at Peerfly.
Today I will register at Paypal to get paid and MaxBounty.

Tomorrow, I will call Peerfly and MaxBounty to get my application approved.

As soon as I have a CPA network account, I register at 7search and deposit 100$ to get the 50$ bonus.

Thanks everyone !
jadnleo I plan to promote email or zip submit offer such as Free Ipad offer !

Yesterday :
I could not call Peerfly nor MaxBounty.

Today :
I got a call from my affiliate manager from MaxBounty ! He approved my application !!!!
I also checked my email and got my Peerfy application approved by Luke !! Great day today :)

I setup a prosper202 on my Hostgator shared hosting. Here is a trick on how to install it on shared hosting :
https:// support.hostgator.com/articles/specialized-help/technical/install-prosper202

I tried to register to 7search with CPAFix deal but it doesn't work.
I keep filling the form but when I apply it, I stay to that page : https:// 7search.com/scripts/advertiser/v3/registration.aspx?step=2
Does anyone has that problem ?

EDIT : I finally managed to register thanks to 7search support (Thanks Latrice !). I had to change my browser (Chrome to IE).
As it's late, I will deposit money and setup a campaign tomorrow.

Congratulations man, taking action like this will lead to success - well done!

Thanks K !

Today :
I made a deposit of 100$ on 7search. I didn't have 50$ bonus. Does any know why ?

I reinstalled prosper202 database because there were some sql bug when I logged in. It took me quite a while.
Then I setup my prosper202 with Peerfly using Luke's tutorial : lukepeerfly .com /setup-peerfly-campaign-prosper202
After that I setup a campaign on 7search following Luke's tutorial : lukepeerfly .com /setting-7search-campaign

On that campaign, I set a daily budget to 5$. Thus I don't spend all my money and I get more time to learn.
I made an ad copy that was not bad but I think I can do better. It's not personalized per keyword because it took me a while to gather those kw.
I used 7search suggestion, google keyword tool but some keywords were not relevant so I removed them.

Does someone have a book on how to make good ppc ad copy to suggest me ?

When I make an ad copy I would try to find something catchy on the landing page or in the offer description that will let people to take action.
I will not get deeply in details, but here is an example:

Let's say that I will promote this offer. My ad copy can look like this:

Get $100 in L'OREAL Products!
Enjoy $100 Worth of FREE LÓREAL Sublime Bronze Products.
Simply Submit Your Email!

Something like that... And I would make another ad copy to split test what is working better. That's it! Success to you!

Great info bgtrix, buy i would remove that submit your email part from to ad copy. Do you have any specific reason to use it?
Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

You are right, Freddy63! Not necessary to use the last sentence. I would use it as a separate ad copy to test, because people love to tell them what to do. This is to tell visitor that all that is needed to do in order to get the offer is to simply submit an email address.

P.S. Forgot to mention... I suggested this ad copy considering that 7Search will be used as a traffic source. At other advertising networks my ad will look different.

Thanks K !

Today :
I made a deposit of 100$ on 7search. I didn't have 50$ bonus. Does any know why ?

I reinstalled prosper202 database because there were some sql bug when I logged in. It took me quite a while.
Then I setup my prosper202 with Peerfly using Luke's tutorial : lukepeerfly .com /setup-peerfly-campaign-prosper202
After that I setup a campaign on 7search following Luke's tutorial : lukepeerfly .com /setting-7search-campaign

On that campaign, I set a daily budget to 5$. Thus I don't spend all my money and I get more time to learn.
I made an ad copy that was not bad but I think I can do better. It's not personalized per keyword because it took me a while to gather those kw.
I used 7search suggestion, google keyword tool but some keywords were not relevant so I removed them.

Hello KEOCPA,

I just wanted to stop by and confirm that your $50 CPAFix Bonus has been applied to your 7Search account.

Best regards,

Cleo

Hello, this Journal seems pretty good! Good luck with that and trust me, You will earn a good bunch of money if You take action, Good luck!

Regards,
Evaldas

What have you done so far as for keyword research? Should checkout shit like AdSpy.

Don't lose all your money, hope for the best man :)

banners
Back