The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Journey] Let's go on a ClickBank Journey.

Looks nice! I personally prefer paid traffic, but I want to get into SEO soon. Till now SEO looked really complicated to me, but the way you do it looks so simple! It's a lot of work though. May I ask how much money you have spent on this single project?

Looks nice! I personally prefer paid traffic, but I want to get into SEO soon. Till now SEO looked really complicated to me, but the way you do it looks so simple! It's a lot of work though. May I ask how much money you have spent on this single project?

Not much depends if I buy my tumblrs or scrape them myself. Prob spent about $200 all up on this site including articles and everything.

very nice follow along Franklin

I have few questions:
  1. Do you use brand new domain name or purchase existing one with a rank/backlinks?
  2. Do you use main keyword in a domain name?
  3. From your experience, how long does it take for a site to rank on low/medium competition keywords?

very nice follow along Franklin

I have few questions:
  1. Do you use brand new domain name or purchase existing one with a rank/backlinks?
  2. Do you use main keyword in a domain name?
  3. From your experience, how long does it take for a site to rank on low/medium competition keywords?

Hey,

1. I use new domains, I have used domains in the past with backlinks but I have trouble finding domains with good backlink profiles.

2. Sometimes, depends what type of website it is. It it's a blog style website then I don't worry much because I can just add the keyword to each post url. For this website though I used my main keyword as the url because the front page was my main article.

3. This depends on a lot of factors, this website took about 3-4 month to get on the front page yet last week I got another site on the front page in 4 days but it was a harder keyword. There is really no time frame. I've even had a website take 8 months, Google was very stubborn.

seen you on youtube. great too see this. Didn't know you made so many tumblrs.
Do you made any other social accounts? Don't FB, Twitter, and G+ profiles provide higher authority backlinks?

banners
Back