The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Journey [HELP ME] Website for mobile app downloads with leverage of huge email list

ague

affiliate
Grettings,
I am new to affiliate marketing.

I will focus on TWO websites [with different domains, same content, same niche in order to be prepared to deal with IP damage due to email marketing, domain n2 will be the one which will recieve only active email users in order to develop sustainable business] and it will be optimized for mobile use since it's purpose is for users to download recommended apps with affiliate offer.

I might need some [HELP] on the way, since I need to pick an appropriate template [preferably such that is optimized for mobile app installs] and pick networks which include email marketing offers.

I have an updated and cared for email list of 600,000 users from mobile game developer which focuses on sports games (NBA, Football,NFL, branded FC). The list includes location, language they use, model phone they use and buyer segemntation (non-payer, whales, dolphins, minnows). I have a running and reliable email marketing software with plenty experience in creating optimized email campaigns. Emails are opt-in, this is a spin off since the apps will be sold.

Email lists can be used to create FB and Instagram ads either through automation tool on various groups or through paid ads when revenue flows since it can be used to create buyer custom audience which drives CPA rates and lowers cost per.

[The biggest problem I have is to find a running example of a website which works on principles of what I have described above. Can anyone propose ideas to help me start this venture? Which techniques except paid mobile media buy should I use? Recommending any networks?]

Best to community and I hope you will be able point out the incoming problems for me,
A.

If you need some help with this please add me on skype bobby.ogads I can help you get started and mentor you.

If you need some help with this please add me on skype bobby.ogads I can help you get started and mentor you.

@ogads Thanks. I will gladly add you. I have read a lot of networking efforts is needed to be agile in this business. I am taking this into account and will gladly listen to your advice.

In your opinion, do you think I should start creating more of a content based review website, basic offers website with rapid email marketing activity or automatically generated offers? :)

banners
Back