The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

Hey Pal, I'm not able to create so many accounts, as you said. I bought 50, but haven't set them up yet, I just have 15 active and running.

The only tip that worth here is: "Make every account as unique as possible". I see in your journey you talk about 200, 300 accounts, and more than %50 got banned, that doesn't seem to much white hat for me, and also for IG. It's not the quantity but the quality of the accounts. I just have 15 accounts, and I made almost $10 in one day.

I'm at home and lots of free time to create account lol.
Yeah it's true I'm really rush to create account at least that works last time, not now.
Your earning are almost as same as mine now.

I would be glad if I have those 300 account running and I can make maybe $200 a day?
May not possible, I have any achieve that with many many tries.
You're way so lucky than me, I work hard, not smart perhaps I didn't join the group which bring me backward.

im testing Instagram for a few days now and using Mobile Cheat Niches but just yesterday, all of my 50+ accounts got Mass Ban and i tried to make a New 25+ pva accounts and same thing happened to them. what do you think is the problem? any ideas? thanks.

im testing Instagram for a few days now and using Mobile Cheat Niches but just yesterday, all of my 50+ accounts got Mass Ban and i tried to make a New 25+ pva accounts and same thing happened to them. what do you think is the problem? any ideas? thanks.
By Mobile Cheat Niches you mean fake games hack?

First of all, I see you create the accounts by yourself, doesn't matter if you PV them with TextNow or any other US phone number provider, just-created-accounts are really delicate, try to get old PVA accounts, and don't make them too generic.

Day #21

I'm setting up 3 accounts per day.

Will do a month summary of the revenue this week.

Stats:
day.png

Summary
  • Impressions: 104
  • Clicks: 74
  • Convertions: 14
  • Revenue: $3.75 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 18.91%

Last edited:
Thanks mate!

Actually it depends on how you take this method. I look this at a long term auto-pilot method, so I'm not in a rush to create excesive amount of accounts quickly. My accounts are all aged and the new ones are so.

You don't need to learn much, just go for it! Good luck and thanks again for the reply!

Hopefully I can start soon. How many age accounts do you have right now? I see that @game333 is really struggling with the mass ban right now so I'm kinda worried with that.

I'm on a tight budget right now that's why im observing and learning things first before jumping in.

Hopefully I can start soon. How many age accounts do you have right now? I see that @game333 is really struggling with the mass ban right now so I'm kinda worried with that.

I'm on a tight budget right now that's why im observing and learning things first before jumping in.
Yep, is tough. I have 65 right now, 16 active and running.

Yep, is tough. I have 65 right now, 16 active and running.

Wow! That's plenty of accounts you got there. Looks like you have a good supplier for your age IG accounts. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you buy age accounts?

It's ok if you don't give the exact amount but what's the average price in buying age IG accounts. I'm asking so that I have a clue in case I start soon.

Wow! That's plenty of accounts you got there. Looks like you have a good supplier for your age IG accounts. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you buy age accounts?

It's ok if you don't give the exact amount but what's the average price in buying age IG accounts. I'm asking so that I have a clue in case I start soon.
About $2-$4 each :)

Hmmm, maybe the mass ban only occur on me, as you see @Fritz Goldman is really safe from that. :)

Day #22

Stats:
dahy.png

Summary
  • Impressions: 101
  • Clicks: 79
  • Convertions: 17
  • Revenue: $3.95 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 21.51%

Last edited:
Hey my man @Fritz Goldman I think your putting the wrong summary. Because what I observe is that you're putting the Impressions on your clicks and your clicks on your conversions but correct me if I'm wrong?

Hey my man @Fritz Goldman I think your putting the wrong summary. Because what I observe is that you're putting the Impressions on your clicks and your clicks on your conversions but correct me if I'm wrong?
Thanks a lot bugito for noticing this, you are correct. Just updated all the impacted posts with this distraction. Thanks again!

Hey at this point can you post the total account input, account ban and account active ratio? All my new account are ban (no bios, no link whatsoever)even tho I am just following and liking other posts, the setting for these action are not even aggressive, so I really don't know what's causing the ban

Day #23

Stats:
yesterda.png

Summary
  • Impressions: 165
  • Clicks: 145
  • Convertions: 31
  • Revenue: $7.21 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 21.37%

Your EPC is really low, try to target Tier1 countries(US, AUS, CA, UK, etc.). I admire your patience, keep it up :)
Hey quadro! Thanks.

By using a follow bot I can't target countries AND user's followers. I just can target countries OR user's followers, can't concatenate queries, it sucks big.

Thanks for following!

Day #24

NOTE: I changed my username from "Fritz Goldman" to my personal name. I want to make this more personal, taking it more serious. So, you can still call me Fritz, won't hurt :), or Fede, as you wish.

Stats:
now.png

Summary
  • Impressions: 175
  • Clicks: 130
  • Convertions: 30
  • Revenue: $8.53 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 23.07%

MI
Back