The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing

Day #17 & Day #18

What you see happening until next month is %100 on AUTO PILOT.

Stats:
twodays.png

Earnings got lower, I think it's due to the unfollowing process. Will get better. Also, will update tomorrow with more account set up, let's scale this baby. Day #18, my cat shut down the computer so the bot, most of the day it was off.

Summary for Day #17:
  • Impressions: 67
  • Clicks: 52
  • Conversions: 11
  • Revenue: $2.51 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 21.15%
Summary for Day #18:
  • Impressions: 71
  • Clicks: 53
  • Conversions: 8
  • Revenue: $2.24 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 15.09%

U get more conversions my friend u are the hero
but i think u are loosing money cus low payout if u use some other cpa network like cpagrip u will earn more one offer can generate 8$ for u what u think?
- Are using IG followers niche ?
- What about your accounts is all of them verified by phone number?
- how manyh accounts are u using right now ?

Thanks and keep the journey up my best

U get more conversions my friend u are the hero
but i think u are loosing money cus low payout if u use some other cpa network like cpagrip u will earn more one offer can generate 8$ for u what u think?
- Are using IG followers niche ?
- What about your accounts is all of them verified by phone number?
- how manyh accounts are u using right now ?

Thanks and keep the journey up my best
Thanks Pal, I'm using IG Followers niche, that's correct. My accounts are all PVA, right now just 15 active accounts, will be adding 50 more in May.

I should split test yes, but the payout depends a lot on the country and offer that appear, they are geo-located so a guy from Italy will pay x6 less that a guy from US.

Thanks Pal, I'm using IG Followers niche, that's correct. My accounts are all PVA, right now just 15 active accounts, will be adding 50 more in May.

I should split test yes, but the payout depends a lot on the country and offer that appear, they are geo-located so a guy from Italy will pay x6 less that a guy from US.

Yes thats correct keep going
Don't stop soon i will start a journey like this one ^^

Day #19

I bought 50 more PVA Accounts, will be setting up 3 per day, so it will take 17 days to complete them all, starting from today or tomorrow. Also, will be trying a second method for incentive offers (from now on, Method #2), will be updating about this tomorrow, since will be starting at night today. I'm thinking on promoting Method #2 on FBAds to see if I can get a positive overall ROI, just to test.

What you see happening until next month is %100 on AUTO PILOT.

Stats:
anotherday.png

Back to the game, will get better when new accounts get over +1k followers.

Summary for Day #19:
  • Impressions: 111
  • Clicks: 97
  • Conversions: 21
  • Revenue: $5.66 (Wallet Updated)
  • Conversion Ratio: 21.64%

Day #20

What I did:
Bought 50 accounts, used 2 for another purposes, now 48 left.

What I will do:
Will be creating 3 per day starting today.

Stats:
today.png

Somedays do way better than others, will try to analyze more to see what's doing on.

Summary
  • Impressions: 143
  • Clicks: 129
  • Convertions: 36
  • Revenue: $8.69 (Wallet Updated)
  • Convertion Ratio: 27.90%

Last edited:
How much accounts are you setup & running at the moment?
How much accounts per 1 proxy? Semi-dedicated?
How much followers you have per account at the moment? Approximately?

All in all , it's a good start and 8$ is kinda cool for the moment :)
Congratz and keep scaling up :)

Wow how are you able to create so many account without getting a single ban bro.
I'm impressed for that. You're scaling up so steadily while I always having ban every day or the account I've made.

Mind if you share some tips?

Wow how are you able to create so many account without getting a single ban bro.
I'm impressed for that. You're scaling up so steadily while I always having ban every day or the account I've made.

Mind if you share some tips?
Hey Pal, I'm not able to create so many accounts, as you said. I bought 50, but haven't set them up yet, I just have 15 active and running.

The only tip that worth here is: "Make every account as unique as possible". I see in your journey you talk about 200, 300 accounts, and more than %50 got banned, that doesn't seem to much white hat for me, and also for IG. It's not the quantity but the quality of the accounts. I just have 15 accounts, and I made almost $10 in one day.

Hey Pal, I'm not able to create so many accounts, as you said. I bought 50, but haven't set them up yet, I just have 15 active and running.

The only tip that worth here is: "Make every account as unique as possible". I see in your journey you talk about 200, 300 accounts, and more than %50 got banned, that doesn't seem to much white hat for me, and also for IG. It's not the quantity but the quality of the accounts. I just have 15 accounts, and I made almost $10 in one day.

Nice journey bro! I always read your journey everyday and your earnings grow fast. Are you using aged accounts? And those 50 accounts that you bought, are they aged accounts? I'm also interested in starting IG but I still don't have much knowledge about it so im still observing until I have the confidence to start.

Good luck bro and keep up the good work :)

Nice journey bro! I always read your journey everyday and your earnings grow fast. Are you using aged accounts? And those 50 accounts that you bought, are they aged accounts? I'm also interested in starting IG but I still don't have much knowledge about it so im still observing until I have the confidence to start.

Good luck bro and keep up the good work :)
Thanks mate!

Actually it depends on how you take this method. I look this at a long term auto-pilot method, so I'm not in a rush to create excesive amount of accounts quickly. My accounts are all aged and the new ones are so.

You don't need to learn much, just go for it! Good luck and thanks again for the reply!

MI
Back