The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

joinpeeflynetwork

Yes we do. Be honest on your application and have some sort of marketing strategy ready to go so you can include it. As long as you do those things you shouldn't have any problem. Our affiliate management team is happy to help you grow as an affiliate as you work with us.

You can include some reviews from some "newbie" publishers accepted to PeerFly on our thread here on AffiliateFix :) http://www.affiliatefix.com/f54/peerfly-4940/

It has been my experience that Peerfly does not accept newbies. Their compliance manager asks for verifiable traffic from another CPA network before being accepted. Hard to do when you are new and can't seem to get accepted into CPA networks. Kind of a Catch-22 if you ask me. I have been an affiliate of clickbank and promoting their products for a while, I thought I would enhance my email list building strategy with some CPA offers (in free reports and a part of their subscription process), but they apparently don't like this idea. The compliance manager suggests forums and more learning rather giving you a chance to be a part of their network. Maybe someone has suggestions an which networks do actually accept those new to CPA?

We have thousands of newbies. There is plenty of criteria on your application that may require us to want a reference from another network besides that you are new.

banners
Back