The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Joined !

iatbm

I've been lurking here for some time now and decided to join this forum also ;) Some may seen me elsewhere on webmaster forums, majority probably not. Anyway I am from Slovenia and I think I missed this affiliate world wagon. I mainly earn money from adsense although I sold some books on amazon and also on cj.com some products but I feel I really am not taking advantage of this. My main revenue generating site is http://www.historyexplorer.net ... simple history site but is getting me good money. I want to monetize it better so what affiliate programs apart amazon would be good ?

Anyway hope to get some knowledge of affiliate world here ;)

Welcome to 5 Star, iatbm. I am glad you joined.

A lot of people lurk around here for a while before they join. They like what they see and decide to be a part of it. You will be able to benefit more from 5 Star as a member rather than a lurker because you can ask questions and get some very good answers from 5 Star members.

I hope you will enjoy being a member, and I'm sure you will get some knowledge of the affiliate world by being a 5 Star member.

Hi iatbm,

Welcome to 5 Star and I'm glad you decided to join us and get active. The more you get active the more you will benefit from this forum.

banners
Back