The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

H

hijauku

Hi all

I am trying to make money with cpa offers so have some reading and research to do so any pointers and reading material would be greatly appreciated.

My goal at the moment is for $1500 per month

Hi @hijauku , nice to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I am trying to make money with cpa offers so have some reading and research to do so any pointers and reading material would be greatly appreciated.

This community has an abundance of information and everything you need to get your business running is. Learning is 50% reading and 50% implementing. Taking action and refining your work is how you will learn the most important aspects of this business.

My goal at the moment is for $1500 per month

This is a very reasonable expectation as long as you do a few things to maintain order and growth in your business. Create a schedule for learning and implementation, create a budget, select one vertical, one tracker, and one traffic source to master in the beginning. This part will only take a couple of months to master. Once you master these, your new skill set will easily move laterally into any other area of the industry.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back