The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Job losses over eBay 'addiction'

gkd_uk

Three council workers have lost their jobs for spending too long on the internet auction site eBay.
One was sacked and two resigned after managers at Neath Port Talbot council found some staff were spending up to two hours a day on the website.

Union officials have blamed bosses for "putting temptation in their way" - by allowing access to the internet.

The council said it carried out an investigation after officials spent a "significant time" on the internet.

Read More

I think its serves those guys right, they were paid to work not to spend their employers time on eBay

I wonder if an office rapist can blame his/her norrible behaviour the boss for employing and attractive man/woman.

I think at least half of the city employees should be sacked for spending a great amount of time on FaceBook durind their office hours :)

Well as I live in Neath Port Talbot, I can verify that ONE person was sacked, because they refused to resign when caught. Without saying too much, allegedly they weren't just looking to buy stuff, they had a fair amount of Feedback as sellers. I will say no more about the matter. ;)

banners
Back