monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Job losses over eBay 'addiction'

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by gkd_uk, Sep 21, 2007.

1. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Affiliate affiliate

Three council workers have lost their jobs for spending too long on the internet auction site eBay.
    One was sacked and two resigned after managers at Neath Port Talbot council found some staff were spending up to two hours a day on the website.

Union officials have blamed bosses for "putting temptation in their way" - by allowing access to the internet.

The council said it carried out an investigation after officials spent a "significant time" on the internet.

Read More

2. monetizer
  3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I think its serves those guys right, they were paid to work not to spend their employers time on eBay

4. TeamPlayer

TeamPlayer Affiliate affiliate

Don`t ya just love their excuses! :rolleyes:

5. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I wonder if an office rapist can blame his/her norrible behaviour the boss for employing and attractive man/woman.

6. loredan

loredan Affiliate affiliate

I think at least half of the city employees should be sacked for spending a great amount of time on FaceBook durind their office hours :)

7. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

Well as I live in Neath Port Talbot, I can verify that ONE person was sacked, because they refused to resign when caught. Without saying too much, allegedly they weren't just looking to buy stuff, they had a fair amount of Feedback as sellers. I will say no more about the matter. ;)

8. HypaCast

HypaCast Affiliate affiliate

Let's hope they can make enough to live on, you never know, they may end up the next eBay millionaire!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI