The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Jay Wessman shows you how Screw95 gets viral and free traffic to my new forum!

Updates 27/03/2014

Facbeook
https://www.facebook.com/Manlystuffforum
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 09.52.39.png
+5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/manlystuffforum
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 09.52.56.png
+14

Pinterest
Manly Stuff (manlystuffforum) on Pinterest
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 09.53.09.png
+59

Fancy
Fancy - manlystuffforum
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 09.53.29.png
+5

tumblr
ManlyStuff.com
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 09.54.01.png
+48

Google+
Google+ ManlyStuff.com
Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 09.56.38.png
+23

Some more nice gains, I have now assigned this as a daily task to one of my staff members.

We will see if consistency yields better results - I will be doing this with a new project shortly also.

Overall some more good gains, but still quite slow.

Jay I am not outsourcing this as a test, any tips for my guy?

Jay I am not outsourcing this as a test, any tips for my guy?

Not that I can think of maybe just do a camtasia recording or whatever to make sure they do it right. Or you could just point them to this thread.

Also have you thought about throwing some money at your manly stuff Facebook page to grow it? I've been doing it with Lukes tips and if you play around with your ads enough it's pretty easy to get targeted likes for a few cents each. Then once it's at 10k or so you can just grow it organically. It's helped me out a lot because I've always found Facebook pages the hardest of the lot to grow.

Also got that guide on posting out viral content on the way soon!

Not that I can think of maybe just do a camtasia recording or whatever to make sure they do it right. Or you could just point them to this thread.Also have you thought about throwing some money at your manly stuff Facebook page to grow it? I've been doing it with Lukes tips and if you play around with your ads enough it's pretty easy to get targeted likes for a few cents each. Then once it's at 10k or so you can just grow it organically. It's helped me out a lot because I've always found Facebook pages the hardest of the lot to grow.Also got that guide on posting out viral content on the way soon!
Currently doing that with another project of mine....tbh this project is on the backbruner so i'm happy we can use it for a case study.How much $$$ does it usually take you to get 10k fans?

Golden info in this thread J & K! Is your site creating revenue now that you have this level of followers on all the social media sites?

Wow, K - those are excellent set-it-and-forget-it numbers, I think. You didn't boost these either, did you?

Your ManlyStuff forum caught people's attention, looks like, lots of views. :)

banners
Back