The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jay Wessman shows you how Screw95 gets viral and free traffic to my new forum!

WOW, this is going to be the best follow along ever. I agree with Eymard you should at least double the price of The Dojo.... can't wait to see how this one turns out, thank you K and Jay.

Update 29/01/2014.

Been adding people for the last 2 days - starting to see some slow results of people following back.

Fancy has banned my account and IP so i'm guessing it's not the best to use - I will leave that one for now.

Here's the rest.

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Manlystuffforum

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 10.13.40.png

Pinterest.

Manly Stuff (manlystuffforum) on Pinterest

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 10.14.33.png

Tumblre.

ManlyStuff.com

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 10.16.01.png

Google+.

https://plus.google.com/b/108964012538822988515/+Manlystuff/posts

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 10.17.39.png

Twitter.

https://twitter.com/manlystuffforum

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 10.18.19.png

Whats next Jay? Keep following day by day - should I be posting updates on the accounts?

Fancy may have banned your account but your page is still up there, I just clicked the link in your post and saw it.

Maybe you'll still get a few click-throughs to your site from it.

Update 30/01/2014.

Follow and likes done for today - starting to see some real cool results on pinterest mainly - but will keep this up for a good few more weeks.

Guys this literally takes me 20 mins a day and is so easy to do! Jay is a beast i'm starting to see how this could be of real value.

Moving forward i'm not to bothered about how the actual site is doing right now until I get my profiles heavily built up.

I plan on bringing back a weekly blog post I used to do of 10 random hot women - It was called "pic one" where you'd be asked to pick the hottest.

I think posting this on my accounts when built up will go pretty well and bring lots of traffic to the site itself.

I'm just loving being able to learn and start new campaigns again......enjoying the ride.

PLEASE DO THIS NOW!

If you are reading this today please goto The Man Cave | ManlyStuff.com and register. It's not a plea to get more sign ups I just want everyone to report on wether the sign up page functions correct as we've had some browser issues - thanks.

Jay where you at my man?

Side note: Thanks AZ i'm now back on Fancy! Time to get following - it seems they may have temporarily blocked my IP - i'm guessing over upping so will take it steady for now!

Do you use FPTraffic for your FB page?;)

p.s. I will make a new The Dojo guide in the next 10 days about "How to get free targeted likes on autopilot"
so you could easily make some test with that method on your FB page in this follow along:)

I love this journey!:ninja:

Do you use FPTraffic for your FB page?;)

p.s. I will make a new The Dojo guide in the next 10 days about "How to get free targeted likes on autopilot"
so you could easily make some test with that method on your FB page in this follow along:)

I love this journey!:ninja:

Yes I use paid likes to start with along side FPTraffic.

I'm really enjoying this follow-along.

Thinking about Jay's advice to you about following so many people a day, I realized that not doing that myself is (at least in part) the reason for my site's slow climb. So, I started increasing last night and have started getting nibbles.

Thanks, guys!

Update 29/01/2014.

Been adding people for the last 2 days - starting to see some slow results of people following back.

Fancy has banned my account and IP so i'm guessing it's not the best to use - I will leave that one for now.

Here's the rest.

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Manlystuffforum

View attachment 2426

Pinterest.

Manly Stuff (manlystuffforum) on Pinterest

View attachment 2427

Tumblre.

ManlyStuff.com

View attachment 2428

Google+.

https://plus.google.com/b/108964012538822988515/+Manlystuff/posts

View attachment 2429

Twitter.

https://twitter.com/manlystuffforum

View attachment 2430

Whats next Jay? Keep following day by day - should I be posting updates on the accounts?

That's really weird about TheFancy.com I've never had any issues with them.

But yeah just keep building them up day by day for a few weeks.

You can start to post out a few viral images here and there however I'd wait until your accounts are bigger before you start really pumping out that content.

On it - today I've just finished my follows and added a new picture to each account.

I can see this becoming addictive!

See you on the flip side everyone - have a good weekend.

Update 03/02/2014.

Just did my latest batch of follows - seeing some results now, it seems like to start with around 10-15% follow you back.

Heres the latest stats.

Facebook
Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 11.06.58.png

Tumblr
Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 11.25.11.png
+ 73

Google+
Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 11.29.40.png
+6

Twitter
Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 11.32.06.png
+37

Fancy
Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 11.37.26.png
+25

Pinterest

Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 13.28.10.png
+97

Just curious if it's me, or the norm....do you find that getting G+ follows is much slower than say, Twitter? It doesn't seem as widely active to me. Maybe it's just the category I'm working with.

Just curious if it's me, or the norm....do you find that getting G+ follows is much slower than say, Twitter? It doesn't seem as widely active to me. Maybe it's just the category I'm working with.

The main issue is G+ only allows you to add 50 a day.

However the few you have on G+ are FAR more powerful than 100's on Twitter - not for viralness or views but for SEO and G+ reasons.

However the few you have on G+ are FAR more powerful than 100's on Twitter - not for viralness or views but for SEO and G+ reasons.

Is this just on page profiles as I swear I've added more than 50 a day on my G+ profile before.

Great work so far guys keep it up.

Facebook
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.03.52.png

Pinterest
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.11.23.png
+132

Tumblr
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.19.03.png
+60

Google+
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.29.44.png
+5

Twitter
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.36.09.png
+20

Fancy
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.40.03.png
+14

So far seeing some success with Pinterest and Tumblr mainly.

Facebook and Google+ seem very slow.

I'm going to start to post a picture a day in the hope it starts getting some interaction on each profile.

Jay anything else I should be doing?

I'll have to do some playing around but maybe they have updated it.

Not that long ago I would be able to follow thousands of people in one day and get a page to hundreds of followers in 24 hours!

Questions for Jay.

Does this pace seem about right?
Should I be uploading some viral images etc each day now?
IF yes please share the best method to get the most eyes on each post on each network
Do you automate any of this or outsource it?
Is there anyway to expedite this?

MI
Back