The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

James bond LP + email submit + FB page

daninnho

affiliate
Hi there Yasterday I created a Fb page for james bond wich I intend to promote through the free landing page given here. I will not make an Iframe though. Just a couple a minutes ago I hired a freelancer for 1000 targeted fans US fans! I will use a iphone5 email submit!!!

I will keep you updated!!

Got 1087 fans but thought a bit and I won´t start monetize it right now I want to grow it and maybe when Hitting 10K and offer some quality....maybe some ideas on post regarding james bond???

Your freelancer used 1k facebook accounts for that and bot :) And all those fans are just for number not for monetizing :)

I would recommend you don't put landing page up at first, wait till you gets plenty of followers on facebook page , then change it to landing page. I thinks this way you will get lots more people to like it and really it better in long run. Like wait till you get 10,000 followers and then put it up I thinks.

thanks mikeep, this were my thoughts anyway, the page began to get likes from organic views and interaction , I need to post more often and maybe to do some little more advertising , I think I'll do a survey(normal, whithout cpa) about the movie to get the users more engaged. I will ask also to share the page....

Have you started picking up a significant amount of actual likes now?

You are on the right tracks by thinking of getting the users engaged and as for asking to share the page, another thumbs up as the fans are more likely to do something if they're told.

Keep us posted on progress.

banners
Back