The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold I've Just Won $500 from Mobicow + AffiliateFix

Good things come in unexpected $500 chunks?

I recently won $500 off the Mobicow + AffiliateFix contest and I am thrilled about it. The best was that I didn't even know that my follow along thread was entered into the draw.

Here's the contest link: Win $500 Every Month! (Sponsored by Mobicow) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

So, I thought I'll write about all the good things I am working with:

IMG_0135.jpg

AffiliateFix

Affiliate marketing can be a lonely journey -- along with the potholes, the unknowns, and the battles you'd have to do with yourself, with the networks, with the traffic sources, and the general volatility of the affiliate marketing industry -- and it makes a lot of sense to network with others (fellow affiliates, merchants, and affiliate managers).

Affiliatefix turned out to be the best place to hangout, to learn, to share, and to follow. Nothing comes close to it. Also, check out the Dojo -- you get even more value out of your affiliate marketing efforts, tools, and more.

Affiliate Networks

I presently work with Peerfly, Maxbounty, Adscendmedia, vCommission, and Clickdealer.

Mobicow

While the traffic sources can be a pain to start off with (or to deal with), Mobicow is truly newbie friendly. With a starting deposit of just $5, it's the best place to test campaigns, wait until you find the winners, and scale up. You get super-friendly managers like Michael and many others, this is one mobile network you should test out really.

Mobicow is an awesome resource for you to get started. Go ahead and beam that traffic to offers and see what happens.

Apart from Mobicow, other Traffic Sources I intend to use (and have access to)

Go2mobi.com, RTX (Earlier 50onRed), PropellerAds, SiteScout, InMobi, and of course Adwords, Bing, Facebook.

Out of these, I tried Mobicow and Adwords (for India specific campaigns).

Trackers

I really loved FunnelFlux, but I had to give up using it only because managing VPS is not my thing. I am a conversion optimisation junkie and I know that my time is better spent optimising campaigns than managing services. I presently use trackingdesk as it is free to start with, affordable to upgrade, and it also brings in:

• One-click addition of traffic networks and traffic sources
  • Complete integration with other traffic methods and sources (including email, social media, SEO, and many more)
  • Geo-redirects, multiple offer rotation (with the same stream of traffic) and more.
  • Fall back urls, setting up rules (like geos, day-parting, OSfamily, devices, browsers)
  • Traffic and performance drill-downs.
I have campaigns running right now but no conversions, so nothing to show you guys yet. I'll keep posting my journey though (whatever happens).

Good luck with your campaigns.

Last edited:
Congrats buddy for the good job you have been doing. I am totally happy for you and also uderstand the feel you are having now. Be wise and now use a huge percentage of the money to make the investments and even expand your empire. You can as well be able to share with us the tips that contributed to you winning this offer. We may be winners in sometime to come.

Congrats buddy for the good job you have been doing. I am totally happy for you and also uderstand the feel you are having now. Be wise and now use a huge percentage of the money to make the investments and even expand your empire. You can as well be able to share with us the tips that contributed to you winning this offer. We may be winners in sometime to come.

Winners? That's for sure. But I fear it's going to take a while. I am going to give it my everything, no matter how slow I have to take it forward.

MI
Back