The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I've created my first digital product. How do I find great affiliates to help me sell it?

lukethedesigner

affiliate
Hi there,

I'm Luke. Traditionally I'm a web designer but I've always wanted to find that perfect additional source of income. I've tried being an affiliate selling other's products but quite frankly, I don't have the audience. However I am pretty good at making websites and I do have a digital product and sales page that I want to get infront of the right people.

Yesterday my first ever digital product was approved by JVZOO which I thought would be the main hurdle to clear to start getting it out there. But now I see that I have a new challenge of finding affiliates to market it for me.

How do you guys get the right people to sell your product? At this point I'm giving away as much of the profit as possible as I'd rather have a small slice of something big than nothing at all.

Your thoughts
Luke

totalsfx,com/youtube <--- My product being sold through JVZOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Luke. First of all, welcome to AffiliateFix. When you get a minute, why not create an Introductions thread so the membership can welcome you, too. It also gives them a chance to get to know you, especially if you're hoping to do any business with them.

A couple of suggestions that may prove helpful to you....

First of all, while we love having new businesses join us, please not that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed| Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I suggest that you apply under the Affiliate Program category.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 89,000+ members.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site.
  • "Published Physical Address" on site.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
If you do not qualify as an approved vendor, you may qualify for a listing in our new Marketplace. The BETA launch of the Marketplace is scheduled for 01-22-2018. Please contact T J Tutor for details.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

Hope this helps you.

banners
Back