The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I've an idea but i need help

diabolikfb

affiliate
Hi Guys, this is my first post here and i'm really happy to be part of this awesome forum that give a lot of quality information.
I need to know your opinion about my idea..
I would like to start earning online, with affiliate marketing and with a blog.
I would like to use blog to talk everything about web marketing, blogging, wordpress websites but also alternative earning method. I'm italian and the language have to be italian (my target have to be there)

My doubt is : what could be the name of my domain ? name and surname or a invented name ?

In italy lot of bloggers that earn good have the blog with his own name www.namesurname.xx like this Dario Vignali | Webmarketing Domination while i've seen that in usa is going better to have an invented name like affengineer.com

All of this considering the fact that i've just a "public image" as fashion influencer on a fashion blog that i own with another guy (ModeOut – Fashion Blog ), but that doesn't monetize anything on visits because all the people follow us on instagram where we have 42k (if someone can tell me how to monetize instagram i will be grateful, i've read a post here but i don't understand good how to do).

Waiting for a response from lot of you, i hope for you a great sunday :D

In order to successfully launch a blog in the Make Money industry these days you will need to develop a following so that you can demonstrate your authority in the field.

As for domain name, well it's a choice of branding yourself or the site.

Content, in the end, is going to be the deciding factor (once you establish a traffic pattern).

In order to successfully launch a blog in the Make Money industry these days you will need to develop a following so that you can demonstrate your authority in the field.

As for domain name, well it's a choice of branding yourself or the site.

Content, in the end, is going to be the deciding factor (once you establish a traffic pattern).

Thanks for your answer :) i finally decided to use my name and work with it in order also to Promote my web design activity.

Have you got some council for me about to get traffic when i post a new blog ? Have to do Facebook ads ? I will try post everybody on my social ( Facebook, LinkedIn, g+ and twitter) that I start with this activity...
Is this the right way?

Thanks
DiabolikFb

Have you got some council for me about to get traffic when i post a new blog ? Have to do Facebook ads ? I will try post everybody on my social ( Facebook, LinkedIn, g+ and twitter) that I start with this activity...
Is this the right way?

There are three primary avenues to proliferate.

Marketing
Branding
Advertising

All three are connected, but all three are very different.

You need to build a plan for all three with blogs, forums, content sites, or continuity sites. Remember, sites that rely on presenting valuable information must have a consistent flow with the following areas of your business.

Marketing - Demonstrating the value of your product, business, and brand. Marketing is a demonstration and pitch at the same time. You must demonstrate your product, skills, and/or value. At the beginning, before you are a known resource, you should give your stuff for free for a period in order to develop a following and and to develop your station as an authority.

Branding - Establishing a pattern that causes Brand Recognition. Every place you go on the web that may be related to your business, you leave a reminder of your brand. Signature areas of your forum and blog memberships. Social pages, Google Plus, Instagram, etc. accounts. Anywhere you go. Get other members of the business community that are in the same field to mention your brand and business on their respective sites, pages, blogs, forums, content sites, etc.

Advertising - Generating traffic to conversions. You'll need to seek out the most effective traffic platforms that are most effective for the type business your are building. Then build and test all of the campaign possibilities you can develop with loads of split testing.

Thanks for this reply. I will post here the link as you can see my work since start :D Now i'm designing everything and making a blog posts plan. i think it's better to start with at least 2 good post on blog before publish.
isn't it ?

Thanks for this reply. I will post here the link as you can see my work since start :D Now i'm designing everything and making a blog posts plan. i think it's better to start with at least 2 good post on blog before publish.
isn't it ?

You need a lot more content than 2 posts before launching a site. I have never set up a blog with less than 20 posts before launching. As well, you should get a least 5 guest posts before launch.

It's also very important to have the site completely responsive and tested. In addition, verify all of the code on the site to be current and compatible. You also need to have a complete set of disclosure pages (earnings disclaimer, privacy statement, terms of use), an about page, and a contact page.

Yessir, all the thing you mentioned is yet on my website :) I'll go fast for the blog post. I'll be ready for launch in september. I've just 10 idea for the posts but i need to write it completely. I think that will be a good experience.
Changing topic for a while, do you think that now is a bad moment (half august) to do Facebook Ads and teespring/teechip campaign ? (people on holiday)

Thanks for everything

Build up on the content and build a relationship. Create social media accounts and get the SEO right eventually. All that combined and you will get a successful blog

Yessir, all the thing you mentioned is yet on my website :) I'll go fast for the blog post. I'll be ready for launch in september. I've just 10 idea for the posts but i need to write it completely. I think that will be a good experience.
Changing topic for a while, do you think that now is a bad moment (half august) to do Facebook Ads and teespring/teechip campaign ? (people on holiday)

Thanks for everything

I launched a content site a few years ago during the XMAS/New Years week and had hundreds of sign-ups by the last day, December 31st. We are in an age where the day you launch a content site is not dictated by seasons or holidays.

banners
Back