The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I've $500, where to start and what to do?

Saleh

affiliate
Hello guys,
I've $500, where to start and what to do? what do you suggest as an experts?
I was working on Clickbank Product + Bing Ads
and it was working good, but now its not converting at all, and I lost about $400 on split testing it this week, and I don't find alternatives
I can't spend all the $500 left on testing or tools,
any suggestions or guaranteed blueprint?
(my plan = $150 Maximum for testing)

Last edited:
Get your hands on a good PLR product. Rewrite it in your own voice. Setup an 8 to 10 part introductory email series, in story format, around your PLR. Buy fresh, high quality leads and put them in the funnel.

$150 will get your about over 425 high quality leads. You'll find your statistical significance, with a safe confidence interval of 3, after about 300 leads. Let's say you sell it at $25 a conversion, you break with just 8 sales. Any sales over the 8, invest in buying new leads. Constantly tweak and tune your entire sales funnel to get an even higher CTC (Click To Conversion).

Get your hands on a good PLR product. Rewrite it in your own voice. Setup an 8 to 10 part introductory email series, in story format, around your PLR. Buy fresh, high quality leads and put them in the funnel.

$150 will get your about over 425 high quality leads. You'll find your statistical significance, with a safe confidence interval of 3, after about 300 leads. Let's say you sell it at $25 a conversion, you break with just 8 sales. Any sales over the 8, invest in buying new leads. Constantly tweak and tune your entire sales funnel to get an even higher CTC (Click To Conversion).
Awesome!
I was thinking about health related PLR digital products, is its a good Idea?
and what payment method do you suggest to implement in my website?
and where to buy "High Quality Leads"?

Perfect!

@mxyzptlkfishstix Great stuff! When is your guide coming out? :)

Hi Saleh,

You said you tried Clickbank products? Did you try any other offers?

From my experience Clickbank products are hard to convert with search traffic. In fact I would suggest staying away from any offers that require a credit card to convert. I've had much more success with pay per lead offers in the debt, insurance and investment niches.

Hi Saleh,

You said you tried Clickbank products? Did you try any other offers?

From my experience Clickbank products are hard to convert with search traffic. In fact I would suggest staying away from any offers that require a credit card to convert. I've had much more success with pay per lead offers in the debt, insurance and investment niches.

Wow! This is the best advice of them all! I was on a webinar yesterday of a Super Affiliate, I asked the same question almost to the word. And I received similar advice along with:
1. Stop doing paid traffic. As a newbie, you need to learn how to convert (sale) before you go out and spend money. The analogy used was:
*** if you are a car salesman, and you suck at selling cars, you do not go out and buy a car dealership and hire a sales force! Same with Affiliate Marketing.

2. Practice at getting results through Product Reviews. Build review sites for whatever product, and create traffic through various methods. It isn't going to happen in one day, but you will stay in the game longer and not be discouraged.

Affiliate Tutor

Could you give an example or two of items that do not require a credit card? The only thing I can think of is you offering a free product(ex. ebook,etc) and collecting emails; ultimately hoping to sell them through email marketing?

2. Practice at getting results through Product Reviews. Build review sites for whatever product, and create traffic through various methods. It isn't going to happen in one day, but you will stay in the game longer and not be discouraged.

This is probably the best advice I've read in a while. To start, try Amazon, they tend to convert better IMO. You can also check out commission offers on Peerfly - they've got a lot of it from different niches - pets, parenting, apps etc.

Affiliate Tutor

Could you give an example or two of items that do not require a credit card? The only thing I can think of is you offering a free product(ex. ebook,etc) and collecting emails; ultimately hoping to sell them through email marketing?

Hi domhigh. There are many affiliate programs that will pay you without having to sell a product or collect credit card details. I don't know if you are aware of the CPA/CPL model? These kind of offers usually convert on collecting some personal information from the visitor, like name, email, address, phone number etc. It's basically lead generation as opposed to selling. An example would be something like an insurance quote.

Hi domhigh. There are many affiliate programs that will pay you without having to sell a product or collect credit card details. I don't know if you are aware of the CPA/CPL model? These kind of offers usually convert on collecting some personal information from the visitor, like name, email, address, phone number etc. It's basically lead generation as opposed to selling. An example would be something like an insurance quote.

Ah ha. Yes, I am familiar with the CPA/CPL model. I think that I was thinking something different. But, that would be great. I'm not sure why I didn't see that right in front of my eyes?

S
Hello guys,
I've $500, where to start and what to do? what do you suggest as an experts?
I was working on Clickbank Product + Bing Ads
and it was working good, but now its not converting at all, and I lost about $400 on split testing it this week, and I don't find alternatives
I can't spend all the $500 left on testing or tools,
any suggestions or guaranteed blueprint?
(my plan = $150 Maximum for testing)
Saleh, you need to have a landing page that can capture visitors' email address. That way, you are not spending money on empty ads. But you are spending money to build your list, and a list is your asset in online marketing. When you have a list, you can break even your ads spending as they are better quality leads.

If you have knowledge of Forex or stock market then you can invest your money to their for good return but if you have knowledge and skills then only otherwise do not waste your money.

MI
Back