The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

It's National Chocolate Day! Here's A Burger With Reese's In It

AF-Roger

We're peanut butter and jealous that we don't live in Canada.

So, because the world is great, The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro is introducing a confection worthy of clogging all your arteries just in time for National Chocolate Day.

The Canadian burger chain introduced us to the burger called the "Reese PBC" last week and it's been making us salivate ever since.

This burger is basically a party with its Reese Peanut Butter Cups, beef patty, crispy onion strings, and strips of smoked bacon. It's the perfect marriage of savory and sweet.

Read more It's National Chocolate Day! Here's A Burger With Reese's In It

Wait! What?

You guys don't have Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Oh my god, you poor dears.

I knew you don't have Aero bars but not having peanut butter cups...well, I'm not sure you can call yourself a civilized society.

My condolences! :)

Oh man, I don't know what to make of this "creation".

I really cannot imagine how this would taste, haha... AZ, you try it!?

I like Reesses for sure, I would like the hamburger just the way it is, not sure what to think about having it in the sandwich.

Wait! What?

You guys don't have Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Oh my god, you poor dears.

I knew you don't have Aero bars but not having peanut butter cups...well, I'm not sure you can call yourself a civilized society.

My condolences! :)

I actually tried to make a homemade reese ball once :) It tasted good but the balance between peanut butter and chocolate... well too much peanut butter hahaha

I actually tried to make a homemade reese ball once :) It tasted good but the balance between peanut butter and chocolate... well too much peanut butter hahaha

Did you use a regular peanut butter with it? I bet it's hard to replicate the Resee's peanut butter. Definitely need more chocolate !

Okay, I'm confused. Do you guys have Reece's Peanut Butter Cups there?

I used to work with a woman who kept a chocolate bar and a jar of peanut butter in her desk. Would use a piece of chocolate to scoop out some pb and eat the two together.

banners
Back