The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Upgrading right for me?

Boricio

affiliate
Let me share a brief personal background so you understand where I'm coming from and where I want to go.

Probably 10 or more years ago I became interested in making money online. The first course I invested in was AffiloBlueprint from Affilorama. The course helped me greatly. It taught how to buy domains, hosting, build WordPress websites, do keyword research, write articles, and build backlinks.

I followed their methods and made a small amount of money through affiliate sales.

Soon after I discovered Adsense and building micro-niche sites to take advantage of it.

Within two months I had build 20 micro-niche sites and was making over $200 a month from Adsense alone. The plan was to scale and create more income.

Then Google made a change. Penguin, Panda, or whatever farm animal it was destroyed my 'business.' Then they banned my Adsense account.

I realize that my sites weren't valuable to users and it made sense that I lost the Adsense account. This is when I gave up on making money online.

I got the itch again in the last few years and kept writing appeals to Google and after about four, the Adsense account was reinstated. I haven't used it yet.

Now, I want to do this again. I have the basic knowledge of building websites and creating articles. I have money to invest in traffic and training if necessary.

How do I learn how to do this the right way? CPA is enticing to me. Are there one or two training courses I should buy and implement? Should I upgrade this forum account? What does upgrading offer to someone like me? I feel like I need guidance and a method to follow, at least to get started again.

Thanks for reading,
Boricio

62153683.jpg

@Martini

Thank you for the reply. Are most current paid courses not worth the investment now?

While I have experience with affiliate marketing with SEO, this CPA and paid traffic thing is very new to me. Learning from a focused course is worth the investment for me, as long as the training is quality. I guess I assumed that a paid course would be of higher quality and possibly get me to being profitable sooner but that's not necessarily true.

I'll reread that thread that you linked over the next couple days. I appreciate your help.

MI
Back