The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is this normal with CPA offers?

I

iDany

Hi,
So I started cpa and I created my first LP, setup my trackers,my event trackers, etc.
I started with cheap pop advertisings, I invested 5$ and I got this:
offer 1 --> 120Clicks --> 11Leads -> $19.00
I was happy it was working, obviously my LP was great, then I invested another 8$ and the results:
offer 1 --> 444Clicks --> 11Leads -> $19.00

the traffic trippled but 0 leads, this seemed weird to me so I stopped it. I didn't want to invest more in this one anymore, so I Created another LP for another game and the same thing
offer 2 --> 95Clicks --> 11Leads -> $30.00
again I was happy and I invested 5$ more, and the results :
offer 2 --> 226Clicks --> 11Leads -> $30.00

I stopped again, wtf? is this happens to others too ? or is it just the Offer-owner(is this what they are called?) stealing from me?

more info:
both offers: Game.
I think both games belonged to the same company.

any ideas? I'm pretty bummed about it, I put alot of effort in to creating those landing pages, I know I can change the same LP to another game, but it still doesn't feel good.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a browser game. yes I didn't make the cap/day, so pretty sure it's not the cap.

Have you talked with AM about this sitution? I can suggest making own lead with proxy and check if it's counted on network's side.

no I didn't ask, I will ask him.
yes I could test too, but when you get nothing at 300clicks most definitely something is wrong.

Thats weared what cpa nwtqork are u using ?
I and what traffic aource cus the small traffic sources they have low visirors so they sends u the same visitors over and over thats why i think !!
Tell more ?

I'm using MB for network, and for traffic, no I don't think so,because I'm using my own landing page, and they have to click to go through, the same person isn't gonna click again on my LP on the same popup (highly unlikely and 300+ hundred clicks).
the thing is that I'm new but I guess I have to try another offer non-game related to be sure. game was fairly easy for me because of the graphics you can use. I spend like 3.5$ to get my first 20$ . I was bidding 0.001 .

That's cool if u told.me what ppv network are u using will be good.might be the peoblem is fom traffic source dont u think sorry syntax errors am from mobile kk

I'm not using big ppv for now, I just wanted to test the waters with popads & popcash. there is no point investing in big ppv networks when I can't have success with the small ones.
I think nobody should go towards big ppv networks if they can't have success with small popups (I've seen big affiliates use popcash and popads, so they must be good enough).

Last edited by a moderator:
Popads yes but popcash not
i don't recommand it i tried it runnig pin submit offer i got one.lead with them then i discard the campaign they keep sending me the same visitors and the cpa networks doesn't even calc thoes clicks
So sty away from popcash
How much the offer pays ?
What is the targeted country cus some countries deosn't have that much traffic in the ppv network

weird, because popcash works better for me. popads just finishes my budget with 0 leads.
I haven't had success with popads, not even 1 lead.
offers were around : 1.6 - 1.9$ and english speaking countries

banners
Back