The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is this free link-sharing context ad a good idea?

reviewed by affiliate guild

Looks like a new banner/contextual ad exchange. According to their site:

Sharing. It's simple, we will serve your ads on targeted and related websites, if you in turn display ads for other users. Think about it as old-school Banner Exchange with a middle-man (us) to take care of the ad serving, coding, metrics, and other technical stuff. Better yet, think BitTorrent for ad distribution: you serve ads for other users and they serve them for you.

Looks like it couldn't hurt, but you won't have any control over the quality of the ads. But I found myself asking, why would you opt for this when you could have adsense or ypn and be earning income from it?

I've heard some great feedback about the site, but haven't personally used them. From the description, it sounds like a pretty sweet set up.

~ Teli

The benefit of joining is the potential hits that you'll receive as they display your site in an adsense manner on other participating sites. So it's not simply to earn income from clicks that you earn from an adsense, but to get more visitors on your site. I am curious on the qualification of the visitors that will be arriving from this source. I'll run a campaign and see how it goes and report to this forum.

Renato

MI
Back