The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this a Scam?

KarriHull

affiliate
I need your help please. I am totally new to the CPA industry. Recently I was introduced to a new marketing system that was just released that combines CPA and MLM. I'm ecstatic about it and in just the 4 days I've been involved I've enrolled over 30 people.

I thought this was the best thing I've ever seen so I posted about it in an Internet Marketing Membership site I have belonged to for 5 years. I can't believe the nasty backlash I got. People saying it is a scam and that people are going to be scammed badly, etc.

Nowhere in this membership site do they teach anything about CPA marketing so they are obviously biased and closed minded about the industry. Why do they call it a scam? I don't want to post my link here but would appreciate if someone in the know would take a look at it for me and give me your opinion. I thought this was the answer to my prayers but if people are going to get hurt I don't want any part of it. Sure seems legit to me and as I said, i've had an amazing reponse so it sure is easy to promote.

Thanks in advance :)

Firstly I think you should explain this "new" marketing system more so that someone can give you a valid advise.
Secondly I personally never would enter MLM. But that´s only my personal opinion :)

well i was hoping i could just pm whoever is willing and qualified to take a look and give your professional opinion. I thought that would be more appropriate in this forum that posting my link and it would be much easier than trying to explain it. Also, I do understand the MLM industry quite well and that is one aspect of it that I DO love. I definitely wanted to be involved with something that has an MLM element to it, just the right company and comp plan. It's the CPA aspect of this that i don't know and would just like someone here who really knows their stuff, to take a look for me. Thanks for your reply Marc.

I think you can put the the Non-ReF link here(Direct Homepage LInk) so that we can look at the site.

Other then This, I've never heard any Method combined with CPA and MLM..

If a big Majority of People is saying it is scam then I'd suggest that you should Investigate further..

No it's not a majority of people saying its a scam at all. This was just launched on Wed. It's just people in the Affiliate Marketing training site that I belong to who are saying it is a scam, but in 5 years of being a member in that site, I never even heard of CPA Marketing. They seem to think the entire CPA industry is a scam and after I made my post discovered that all posting of any kind of GPT opportunities is not allowed..

MI
Back