The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there a tool that can let me know once an affiliate deals has expired

Andykhan

affiliate
Hi Guys
I run an affiliate website called dealsforher.co.uk
We promote female related products and services on our website. The issue I have is that I have to manually check all deals at the advertisers website to make sure that the deal is still live or is still at the promotional price. This is taking forever. is there a tool or software available that can let me know when the deal is expired. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I don't think there is any tool that could handle this. I guess you are working with several advertisers, each of them has a different backend ...

You could handle this with a custom solution thou, there are basically two ways of doing it.

1. API - some or all of the advertisers could have api interface that a coder could use to get information through. You could even populate your site with offers automatically, in case they do have such API support.

2. Parsing - a coder could write a script for you that would parse the website with the offers on a regular basis and notify you when there is a change or the page disappears. This would require custom optimization for every advertiser you would work with.

Definitely consult a coder for more detailed explanation.

Hello,

I don't think there is any tool that could handle this. I guess you are working with several advertisers, each of them has a different backend ...

You could handle this with a custom solution thou, there are basically two ways of doing it.

1. API - some or all of the advertisers could have api interface that a coder could use to get information through. You could even populate your site with offers automatically, in case they do have such API support.

2. Parsing - a coder could write a script for you that would parse the website with the offers on a regular basis and notify you when there is a change or the page disappears. This would require custom optimization for every advertiser you would work with.

Definitely consult a coder for more detailed explanation.
that's so true @Matuloo .
custom coding is the Solution :)

MI
Back