The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

is there a step by step maxbounty and prosper 202 tracking guide

R

raj14

Hi, I can't seem to find a very step by step tutorial to set up maxbounty campaign with prosper202. I've gone through many such tutorials only to be left baffled even more. what are sub ids. which ones do you use maxbounty's or prosper's. And what do you put for the tracking url in the traffic source. What are tokens and how do you 'pass' them. Is it through to the network (maxbounty) or to prosper. Also, what are postback urls.When do you use them,and how,and where. Also, what is iFrame tracking. How do you set it up and what is the easiest to set up and when. And how do you track which keywords produced a click. And which keywords produced a conversion and how you track conversions.

As you can probably tell. I am totally clueless, so any guide or advice would have to assume I know nothing and i will be confused by anything that leaves out anything. Also,I really need to know the very first step is this .... Step 2 you do this... Step 3 you do this... preferably a long video or pictures would help alot.

What I'm trying to do is use cpa at Maxbounty to make $3000 a month and have decided to use prosper202 as my tracking platform. The traffic source I am going to use is Bing Ads and looksmart. My vertical I have decided on is Dating, as it's evergreen and people are always willing to get in touch with people so getting actions completed should be possible and the payouts can be very high.

Currently, I have joined maxbounty and have had prosper202 installed on one of my domains and have a shared hosting. I will upgrade to vps when I can afford it. So, as we speak I am going to choose a dating offer on MB. But as you can tell, I am a complete newbie and don't really know the first thing about choosing an offer.Can you guys or gals tell me what to look out for when choosing an offer. What is epc and should I choose a high epc offer or what and also what link should I choose if I want to send traffic to the landing page. Somebody who is making it with CPA: I COULD REALLY DO WITH YOUR HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE!!

I am willing to work hard but I need the right guidelines and steps to follow PLEASE!

Thank You

Hi, I can't seem to find a very step by step tutorial to set up maxbounty campaign with prosper202. I've gone through many such tutorials only to be left baffled even more. what are sub ids. which ones do you use maxbounty's or prosper's. And what do you put for the tracking url in the traffic source. What are tokens and how do you 'pass' them. Is it through to the network (maxbounty) or to prosper. Also, what are postback urls.When do you use them,and how,and where. Also, what is iFrame tracking. How do you set it up and what is the easiest to set up and when. And how do you track which keywords produced a click. And which keywords produced a conversion and how you track conversions.

As you can probably tell. I am totally clueless, so any guide or advice would have to assume I know nothing and i will be confused by anything that leaves out anything. Also,I really need to know the very first step is this .... Step 2 you do this... Step 3 you do this... preferably a long video or pictures would help alot.

What I'm trying to do is use cpa at Maxbounty to make $3000 a month and have decided to use prosper202 as my tracking platform. The traffic source I am going to use is Bing Ads and looksmart. My vertical I have decided on is Dating, as it's evergreen and people are always willing to get in touch with people so getting actions completed should be possible and the payouts can be very high.

Currently, I have joined maxbounty and have had prosper202 installed on one of my domains and have a shared hosting. I will upgrade to vps when I can afford it. So, as we speak I am going to choose a dating offer on MB. But as you can tell, I am a complete newbie and don't really know the first thing about choosing an offer.Can you guys or gals tell me what to look out for when choosing an offer. What is epc and should I choose a high epc offer or what and also what link should I choose if I want to send traffic to the landing page. Somebody who is making it with CPA: I COULD REALLY DO WITH YOUR HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE!!

I am willing to work hard but I need the right guidelines and steps to follow PLEASE!

Thank You

First of all don't run Prosper202 on shared hosting.
You can get a Digitalocean VPS for $5/month which is same as cost of shared hosting. (Ref-link to receive $10 free credit)

There are so many places you can find this answer just by googling.
Anyways here you go: T202 Tutorial Videos

Sub-ids are basically parameters that allow you to identify where the conversion came from.

Follow this guide by Luke: Setup your PeerFly Campaign on Prosper202

everything is the same except that he uses peerfly instead of maxbounty

MI
Back