The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there a list of apps & sites where I can spy competitors

ironbull

I would like to know if there is something like a list of popular apps & mobile sites where I can spy competitors and see what they are doing (landing pages, angles, offers...)

I know the best way to get this information is by running campaigns and see where your banner/landing is being placed, but I don't know if I can get this information without running traffic.

For example, I know Shazam is a great app to spy and Softonic a great mobile site to spy.

Go to sites offering free movies, games, etc
Change your useragent to mobile one and use a VPN for your targeted country and start browsing.

As for apps, download free apps and use a VPN. Since free apps are being monetised by ads.

Thanks tjtutor. I can't find the OfferVault feature. Could you send me a link of where it is?

To access this new feature, simply click on the offer name to go to the offer detail page. Then click the WhatRunsWhere button to reveal the the banners that are being used for the offer and other important competitive intelligence info.

Go to sites offering free movies, games, etc
Change your useragent to mobile one and use a VPN for your targeted country and start browsing.

As for apps, download free apps and use a VPN. Since free apps are being monetised by ads.

Is there something free in terms of VPN or should I use HMA?

banners
Back