The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is the earth flat ?

MrPRinson

affiliate
Heya guys,
lately I came into a video that claimes that the earth is flat (or can be flat) because we dont have any acctual evdence that is it a sphere.
I found nothing that points out that the earth is round without a doubt.

Care to tell your opinion?
Note: Check Facts before commenting.

Heya guys,
lately I came into a video that claimes that the earth is flat (or can be flat) because we dont have any acctual evdence that is it a sphere.

Alright, let's assume the earth is flat, where is the edge?

I'm pretty sure if you go far into space to take a picture of earth, you will see that it's actually an sphere

Alright, let's assume the earth is flat, where is the edge?

I'm pretty sure if you go far into space to take a picture of earth, you will see that it's actually an sphere
You want to know when I start to doubt it?

- NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts

haha, at first I thought you are asking if the earth is flat or not due to internet and globalization. But it's another question.
I believe that geographically, the earth is not flat as we have so many different timezones. And if it't flat, you will fall into the universe if you go to a place so called "the edge of the earth" :p

haha, at first I thought you are asking if the earth is flat or not due to internet and globalization. But it's another question.
I believe that geographically, the earth is not flat as we have so many different timezones. And if it't flat, you will fall into the universe if you go to a place so called "the edge of the earth" :p
This proves that we didnt make it into the moon, so...you cant realy say that the earth pictures from the moon are true. :)

This proves that we didnt make it into the moon, so...you cant realy say that the earth pictures from the moon are true. :)

look at the moon from here, without lenses...do you see a flat moon?

Also there is this one argument: observe the shadow of two different objects at different locations on earth. If the earth was flat, as time passes...the 2 shadows should be the same. But it's not. How come?

look at the moon from here, without lenses...do you see a flat moon?

Also there is this one argument: observe the shadow of two different objects at different locations on earth. If the earth was flat, as time passes...the 2 shadows should be the same. But it's not. How come?
Its all a matter of perspective... shadows in particular...
i can imagine how it could work out ..:rolleyes:o_O

I can not buy the idea that the earth is flat. By the fact that we have rotation and revolution, then it is a prove enough to show that we have an earth that is round. Ever heard about circumnavigation? That phenomenon where when you travel on across line, you will always come to the place you started, that cannot happen unles we have an earth that is round. There are very many things in support for that.

I can not buy the idea that the earth is flat. By the fact that we have rotation and revolution, then it is a prove enough to show that we have an earth that is round. Ever heard about circumnavigation? That phenomenon where when you travel on across line, you will always come to the place you started, that cannot happen unles we have an earth that is round. There are very many things in support for that.

Well said...much more stronger argument than mines.

Heya guys,

The earth is actually a trapezius but due to the vacuum space time continuum colliding with space black hole particles it produces a round shadow mirror effect where all the planetary bodies appear to be of a spherical shape. Mmhm

MI
Back