The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is the credit crunch affecting your business?

Not really, both my business and personal life don't rely on any loans/debt/overdraft and thats how i at least try and keep it for now ;)

But people do seam much more cautious to spend money with me.

The real key is who will eventually go worse, US or UK, i am only vastly effected by the conversion rates.

When you say "credit crunch" do you mean recession? I hate that "credit crunch" term. The chances of any business not being affected are slim, people in the UK are losing jobs and spending less. Traffic is down in Manchester by 5% because of the cost of fuel, the taxi driver I was talking to the other night is really struggling. He told me there was nobody at the rank at 2am in Wigan on a Sat night - normally there are queues till 3.30am - he has never seen that before. 30 pubs are closing every week. Have you been to Ikea recently? Half empty. Job centres are opening at the weekend because of all the extra appointments, Currys are laying off staff and won't be taking on extra for Xmas... etc etc

Not really at the moment, though we are understaffed with a current hold on employing anyone new...hopefully it will change soon!

banners
Back