The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is revcontent the best option to promote cpa trial offers?

Harris Khan

I've been looking for the best ways to promote cpa health trial offers and I found so many people talking about native ads is one the best option to go for. And they use revcontent to promote trial offers. I just want to know that can I get some conversion with them?

Hi Harris,

I would love to help you promote your CPA health trial offers. We use a unique native to pop ad format. If you're intersted contact me on skype: miten9999

Not. Revcontent best for drive targeted traffic for CPM but not good in conversion. You can join Facebook native ads or yahoo gimini. Both are decorated with health offers.

Not. Revcontent best for drive targeted traffic for CPM but not good in conversion. You can join Facebook native ads or yahoo gimini. Both are decorated with health offers.
Okay thanks for telling me. Yes same I was also searching about yahoo Gemini hope i can get some good experience with them.

Yes, of course, but in a different way. First of all find a CPA offer which pays you for one field submit like email address or phone number or find a niche related free ebook. Then simply drive traffic to your landing page, collect leads and redirect your 1st CPA offer. Now set up an autoresponder with your trail offer.

I've been looking for the best ways to promote cpa health trial offers and I found so many people talking about native ads is one the best option to go for. And they use revcontent to promote trial offers. I just want to know that can I get some conversion with them?
For health niche Facebook native advertising is worthy. The conversion ratio will be the higher than any other traffic source. But you should take care of branding and TOS of Facebook native ads.

MI
Back