The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Prosper Free?

Maintaining a VPS is not that a bigger deal. It'll work fine even if you don't login to it for months. I rarely login to my server. Rarely anything goes wrong with my servers. It's not like on Shared Hosting where your site is among hundreds of other sites. there, things can go wrong really quickly. But on a VPS it's just you and your sites. Pretty safe.

But initial is something everyone can't do and should do properly.

Maybe you could do a guide for newbies on how to configure and maintain a server?

Re security, how do you prevent a DDOS attack? Or anything like that?

Sorry, made my head spin and scared the tar out of me to try it.

Have a look at the video that NameHero made (in the Discounts section). I personally would need something dumbed down like that because I have no idea. None, zip, zilch.

Sorry, made my head spin and scared the tar out of me to try it.

Have a look at the video that NameHero made (in the Discounts section). I personally would need something dumbed down like that because I have no idea. None, zip, zilch.

Come on, it's not that hard. It's a simple copy paste tutorial. And that's the only way it's done. If you try it, you'll get it.

I've been seeing some people on the forum saying that Prosper202 tracking is free.

Is this true? If so, where can I find a link to sign up?

If it's not true, are there any free tracking platforms?

Thanks.

You may be interested in AdsBridge. If you are interested in a free trial, we offer 30 days of use for free. In addition, we have many prepared manuals and video guides to help with set up. You can start with these:
- Traffic source creation;news.adsbridge.com/traffic-source-creation/

- Affiliate network;news.adsbridge.com/affnetwork-setup-2/

- Offer creation;news.adsbridge.com/createoffer/

- Campaign creation;youtube.com/watch?v=ABtymJY_2xc

PM me if you have any questions!
-Zach

Hi
got a question: Is prosper a one-click installer in softaculous?

thx a lot
Eric

Hi!

I recentrly install prosper202 free.
I use softaculous and two clicks was enough.

Then, they offer you the pay upgrade but... it's your decision.

In short, It's free!

Regards!

Hi
got a question: Is prosper a one-click installer in softaculous?

thx a lot
Eric
Prosper is a script U can install in ur Hosting
If u have a Problem With that i can Help u No Problem Buddy It's Easy It take Only Fiew Minutes

I've been recently using Prosper202 and I have to point out some current changes:

- The NEW prosper202 releases are NOT free. They have changed their self-hosted model to a SaaS model where they install Prosper202 for you in their own highly optimized servers. This service starts from $99/month, unlimited clicks plus other features, which isn't a bad deal for a managed monthly plan I must admit. Current Prosper202 paid version is 1.9.37. They seem to be currently working hard in adding improvements since they changed their model. Seven releases in a few months.

- However, you still CAN download latest FREE version of Prosper202, which is 1.9.30. It doesn't have some new features, mainly related to PPC, Social and Display advertising. I'm using this version and it works good. But I found some minor bugs with bid tracking and I had to add some minor changes to the php code to make it track properly (and I'm not a php programmer, just know the php coding fundamentals, so it's not a big deal)

In any case, install Prosper202 it's very easy and if something goes wrong you just need to drop the database to wipe out the data and reinstall just deleting config file. And it's HIGHLY recommended to go with a VPS. Unmanaged VPS works good with Virtualmin and 1 GB. You'll need some basic knowledge of server managing, something easy to learn if you like technology. If you hate technology, best go with managed options, but never shared plans.

BUT, something important to take into account. Prosper202 doesn't have ISP/Carrier tracking enabled until you purchase MaxMind IPISP database GeoIP2 ISP Database | MaxMind, $100 one time payment and optional $24/month updates. Then, you can put the MaxMind .dat file in Prosper202 geo folder, enable ISP/carrier tracking in settings menu, and it will track ISP and carrier correctly.

Indeed, you can save some costs with Prosper202, but you have to put some effort solving things. If you have enough money, use a paid plan from a cloud tracker. These efforts are only justified if you really need that money to buy more traffic.

I've been recently using Prosper202 and I have to point out some current changes:

- The NEW prosper202 releases are NOT free. They have changed their self-hosted model to a SaaS model where they install Prosper202 for you in their own highly optimized servers. This service starts from $99/month, unlimited clicks plus other features, which isn't a bad deal for a managed monthly plan I must admit. Current Prosper202 paid version is 1.9.37. They seem to be currently working hard in adding improvements since they changed their model. Seven releases in a few months.

- However, you still CAN download latest FREE version of Prosper202, which is 1.9.30. It doesn't have some new features, mainly related to PPC, Social and Display advertising. I'm using this version and it works good. But I found some minor bugs with bid tracking and I had to add some minor changes to the php code to make it track properly (and I'm not a php programmer, just know the php coding fundamentals, so it's not a big deal)

In any case, install Prosper202 it's very easy and if something goes wrong you just need to drop the database to wipe out the data and reinstall just deleting config file. And it's HIGHLY recommended to go with a VPS. Unmanaged VPS works good with Virtualmin and 1 GB. You'll need some basic knowledge of server managing, something easy to learn if you like technology. If you hate technology, best go with managed options, but never shared plans.

BUT, something important to take into account. Prosper202 doesn't have ISP/Carrier tracking enabled until you purchase MaxMind IPISP database GeoIP2 ISP Database | MaxMind, $100 one time payment and optional $24/month updates. Then, you can put the MaxMind .dat file in Prosper202 geo folder, enable ISP/carrier tracking in settings menu, and it will track ISP and carrier correctly.

Indeed, you can save some costs with Prosper202, but you have to put some effort solving things. If you have enough money, use a paid plan from a cloud tracker. These efforts are only justified if you really need that money to buy more traffic.
Very nice advice.

Very nice advice.
Thanks @Freddy63 ;). In fact, I started using your tutorials (great work, man!) and then added my modifications to the issues I found in the process, since Ubuntu, Virtualmin, PHP and MySQL have released new versions and changes since then. By the way, Virtualmin it's also great to add a free Lets Encrypt SSL certificate to your tracker and the LP domains :). But, like I said, just do it if you need the money and/or you enjoy the process.

Thanks @Freddy63 ;). In fact, I started using your tutorials (great work, man!) and then added my modifications to the issues I found in the process, since Ubuntu, Virtualmin, PHP and MySQL have released new versions and changes since then. By the way, Virtualmin it's also great to add a free Lets Encrypt SSL certificate to your tracker and the LP domains :). But, like I said, just do it if you need the money and/or you enjoy the process.

Great to hear that, I've also updated my tutorials recently for latest versions of software. You can catch them here,
Install Virtualmin, Nginx 1.10, PHP 7, MariaDB 10 on Ubuntu 16.04 Server
How to Install Prosper202 with Virtualmin & Nginx

The last free version is 1.9.30 but now is released the 1.9.37 for paid members... To download the latest free version use this link http:// my . tracking202 . com / clickserver / download / latest

I've been trying to install this for the past 3 hours and I'm having trouble. Is there anyone who can help? I'm running a VPS on Bluehost. I've created the database & user with all the privileges enabled. Everything works until I get to the last step where I input my email & password. When I click "install now" it installs the database but then it takes me to a broken page on my website.

Then when I try to input my user and password on the login it just keeps telling me my information is wrong. Occasionally I will also get this message. I don't know what it means.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home/howtori6/public_html/Prosper/202-login.php on line 87

banners
Back