The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Prosper Free?

C

CelebriViews

I've been seeing some people on the forum saying that Prosper202 tracking is free.

Is this true? If so, where can I find a link to sign up?

If it's not true, are there any free tracking platforms?

Thanks.

Hi!

I recentrly install prosper202 free.
I use softaculous and two clicks was enough.

Then, they offer you the pay upgrade but... it's your decision.

In short, It's free!

Regards!

Hi, there is many tracking softer with Free Trial. Pick the one to meet your references. I suggest you clickBakers, its a SaaS based platform as well which is easy to use.

I'm using godaddy hosting :(
You can use it GoDaddy shared hosting. But you should move to a VPS as soon as you can afford it. BTW an unmanaged VPS only costs $10 per month, you can have all your sites, landing pages and Prosper202 on it. I don't see the point of using shared hosting.

You can use it GoDaddy shared hosting. But you should move to a VPS as soon as you can afford it. BTW an unmanaged VPS only costs $10 per month, you can have all your sites, landing pages and Prosper202 on it. I don't see the point of using shared hosting.

Yes I'm thinking about moving to vps very soon.

Which vps would you recommend that does not cost too much?

I recommend DigitalOcean. I've been using it for more than a year. They provide unmanaged service, costing only $10 per month for 1GB RAM server. But initial setup will cost you. You can hire me for initial setup for $14.98. There's not much work after initial setup. Plus you'll get full documentation on how to manage your server thereafter. I have coupon that gives $10 credit on digitalocean when you signup. Send me a PM if you want it.

And you could also use my hosting service if you want,
Optimized Nginx Web Hosting with Webmin

If you want managed, I just noticed yesterday that AFix has a discounted one at NameHero. I watched the video, looks really good. I found on the Discounts page. (Link at the top of the site)

Unmanaged, as far as I know, one droplet at DigitalOcean.com is $5/month and up. I wouldn't have any idea how to run a VPS, wish I did, super cheap.

Thanks.

What's the difference between managed and unmanaged?

Unmanaged means that you have to configure, maintain, secure and update your server.

Managed means they do all the technical stuff for you and you just use it same as you would a regular shared host.

As I am not technically inclined, I was looking at managed but it costs quite a bit more - but worth it for someone like me!

Unmanaged means that you have to configure, maintain, secure and update your server.

Managed means they do all the technical stuff for you and you just use it same as you would a regular shared host.

As I am not technically inclined, I was looking at managed but it costs quite a bit more - but worth it for someone like me!

Maintaining a VPS is not that a bigger deal. It'll work fine even if you don't login to it for months. I rarely login to my server. Rarely anything goes wrong with my servers. It's not like on Shared Hosting where your site is among hundreds of other sites. there, things can go wrong really quickly. But on a VPS it's just you and your sites. Pretty safe.

But initial is something everyone can't do and should do properly.

MI
Back