The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

is PPC worth the risk?

Ferret Lord

affiliate
I was considering using PPC as a method to get increased traffic to my new website.

I am new to the affiliate marketing world and was wondering if it is worth it.

I am hesitant because of all the stories I hear about fraudulent clicks.

Even if I only pay 1c per click, that could cost me hundreds of wasted dollars if it was abused.

That's part of the game. Your site also needs to convert the traffic you're receiving. If PPC didn't work, companies would not be offering it.

Just measure

Just make sure you measure your results - test the heck out of your ads, keywords, and landing pages. The value of PPC is there for those who stay on top of it.

IMO,
start with YSM (overture.com) they still imo provide a higher ROI on your keywords, create additional landing pages specific to sell your product.. ppc does take investment ..my suggestion is learn seo and build links.. natural results are by far the best way to go and will help you learn from log reports where your traffic is comng from and from what keywords.. this will also help you in creating your PPC accounts

You can also turn off the "content" network and just pay for ads showing in search. At least that's in Google anyway.

MI
Back