The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is pop traffic dead?

Wiz Khalifa

I am currently starting my journey on pop traffic and haven't gotten a single conversion. I have tested many sweeps email submits offer on both mobile and desktop platform. Have also test the offers with and without a landing page. I am getting 0 ctr on my landing page using pop traffic. So my conclusion is that pop traffic is dead for sweeps/ email submit offers. Even with targeted niche and location/categories, I am still not getting any ctr for my lp (bootstrap template). I guess pop traffic is reserve for only adult traffics.

No pop traffic is definitely not dead. I would suggest you spy on competitors to get an idea of what is working at the moment.

Spy tools are expensive. I also thought that as a beginner I am suppose to perfect my own niche and traffic first. Copying other's work would ruin my originality on my lp.
No pop traffic is definitely not dead. I would suggest you spy on competitors to get an idea of what is working at the moment.

From my perspective as a beginner affiliate marketer I am suppose to stick to my own originality. I am suppose to create my own path and test until something that works.
Now the real problem is that I am lost on the type of traffic to promote email submit giveaway offers. Also need suggestion on what to tweak on my landing page

Spy tools are expensive. I also thought that as a beginner I am suppose to perfect my own niche and traffic first. Copying other's work would ruin my originality on my lp.

From my perspective as a beginner affiliate marketer I am suppose to stick to my own originality. I am suppose to create my own path and test until something that works.
Now the real problem is that I am lost on the type of traffic to promote email submit giveaway offers. Also need suggestion on what to tweak on my landing page

How's it going?
Spy tools once you start to generate the revenue are definitely worth the investment.

Regarding your own originality, it's great to be creative but in the beginning stages you need something that'll work to get you going.

Here's my 2 cents -
Before you jump into affiliate marketing read books, I suggest starting with CashVertising you'll learn about angles and different life forces.
Once you understand the fundamentals, find a lander that works and improvise on it. Implement your marketing tactics such as javascript pop if running on mobile, or voice under if desktop, as well as countdowns to reinforce urgency to claim now.

We don't use spy tools, I agree I'd rather be original and master the traffic ourselves, but pops are 100% alive and well with us...mobile pops are our number 1 traffic source.

I would suggest you to stop trying to reinvent the wheel and to try the things that are already working. IM has very few to deal with intuition and originality, unless you are a big dog with years of experience. From my experience, it is completely unpredictable. Is better to stick with what's already working and, once there, make small and methodical "innovations", tracking and analyzing all the data, to try to find out what works better and higher ROI.

You can spy and clone your competitors by using an Android phone with HMA to change your location. Just visit "spammy" and popular websites from the country you are targeting and you are almost done. Analyze their LP, the frequency they are shown, the hosting servers they are using, try to find out the traffic sources decoding the redirects... The "money making" campaigns are there, being shown thousands of times per day ;)

It is also much about geos. We have noticed that pop-ups/pop-unders work best with Asian countries and they do not for Europe, especially Western

Hi!

EZmob focuses on pop traffic, by designing new types of pops and researching what is most engaging yet effective for advertisers we've come up with a few ad unit we think any advertiser would love working with.

Take a look at the link below on your mobile: (click each ad to see the next one)
ad.ezmob.com/sample/bookmark_banner_320x50.html

use the link below to sign up to our platform:

EZMob Account Registration

Bookmark-Banner.png

MI
Back