The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is Nutracash Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
We are definitely a legit network. We pay out everyone of our affiliate weekly. The only reason someone would not get paid is if its fraud, they give us the wrong payment details or they did not reach their minimum.

We can always be reached via email james at nutramoney dot com or accounting at nutramoney dot com if you want to skip me.

To the person above, we have been in constant communication since your issue started. You were informed that our bank has started an investigation. The wire left our bank and went to yours. Then it vanished. That is hardly our fault. We have sent 10s of thousands of wires and never had an issue on our end.

Anyone can contact me at any time with any questions they may have.

Thanks

Thank you @nutracash james for coming and getting this resolved.

I withdraw ed my payment last month and they send me but i did not receive till this day.

Most likely it is a scam, but then again I'm not that sure... It's just that my friend did share some bad experiences that he had with this network... Better google for it and find some reputable reviews about Nutracash...:)

Most likely it is a scam, but then again I'm not that sure... It's just that my friend did share some bad experiences that he had with this network... Better google for it and find some reputable reviews about Nutracash...:)

NutraCash is definetly not a scam. ;) Ask one of our 1000s of active affiliates that are paid weekly.
I'd like to know what your "friend" has experienced. We are always here and try to help out whenever possible.
Obviously we can't make everyone happy, but we try! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back