The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is Nutracash Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. Your original statement was "you did not receive till this day". In English that can be interpreted as you were paid this day. It would be more clear to say "have not been paid as of today".

We have no reason to think they are a scam at this point.

Are you in communications with your AM?

Do you have proof of non payment?

You must post evidence of non-payment.

Yes i have proof that i did not receive payment till this day.

Attachments

• Jason Shah Payment.PNG
    Jason Shah Payment.PNG
    75.2 KB · Views: 257
Is nutracash=nutramoney?
just looked at your affiliate manager email @nutramoney.com
I'm also interested about how nutracash good (if it is) . Have an account there , but haven't yet send traffic to them & made money with them.
A bit strange that aff manager have only email contact in admin panel and no IM, but mine has ****@nutracash.com

NutraCash is not an approved vendor here. @nutracash james is a member, but not an official vendor.

He has been around occasionally, but hasn't posted in years. maybe he can lend some light on this dispute.

Is nutracash=nutramoney?
just looked at your affiliate manager email @nutramoney.com
I'm also interested about how nutracash good (if it is) . Have an account there , but haven't yet send traffic to them & made money with them.
A bit strange that aff manager have only email contact in admin panel and no IM, but mine has ****@nutracash.com
Send me your skype or add me maham.fatima722 i want to know something.

Try to massage him and solve my problem If James is your member.

He is a member, not an approved vendor here. He is not a representative of that company here. I can only require approved vendors to participate in this conversation. I mentioned him in the above post. He will see that.

Hello Everyone,
We are definitely a legit network. We pay out everyone of our affiliate weekly. The only reason someone would not get paid is if its fraud, they give us the wrong payment details or they did not reach their minimum.

We can always be reached via email james at nutramoney dot com or accounting at nutramoney dot com if you want to skip me.

To the person above, we have been in constant communication since your issue started. You were informed that our bank has started an investigation. The wire left our bank and went to yours. Then it vanished. That is hardly our fault. We have sent 10s of thousands of wires and never had an issue on our end.

Anyone can contact me at any time with any questions they may have.

Thanks

Xavi, I'm not sure why you would have an issue with us. Please contact me and lets work it out!

I withdraw ed my payment last month and they send me but i did not receive till this day.

Quick question. Is Maham Fatima your real name? And are you a female? Because that is not what you put on your account with us.

Reactions: K
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back