The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it worth buying spying tools as a newbie

Ambani

Since I joined this forums I have been reading,reading and reading to understand what is CPA/affiliate marketing. I have seen there is spying tools to make work easier if you have money to spend, this is my question is it worth I buy spying tools to start with as a newbie, and which spying tool do you recommend me.
I want to buy an expired domain name so I set up a website for a approval on some CPA networks like maxbounty.

Yes I highly recommend a spy tool if you're a newbie in affiliate marketing. What I do recommend is PPC WEB SPY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I do feel that there is no need for you to buy the tools needed as a newbie. For sure there are several things that are available for free that you can use and benefit you. IN most cases, I recommend that you buy the tools if you reach a point where it is the only option available for you.

Since I joined this forums I have been reading,reading and reading to understand what is CPA/affiliate marketing. I have seen there is spying tools to make work easier if you have money to spend, this is my question is it worth I buy spying tools to start with as a newbie, and which spying tool do you recommend me.
I want to buy an expired domain name so I set up a website for a approval on some CPA networks like maxbounty.

I'm sure there is a place for it but I have never used it myself and I have managed to build a pretty substantial income from AM by just using my brain and trying follow the advice from more seasoned guys:)

You are probably better off investing that money in clicks/traffic. That way you'll get data and answers. That could be invaluable for the future.

yes spying just gives you an idea about what the guys are Doing that's all :).
i really suggest you invest more on traffic and analyze your data :) .

I don't think there is much need to spy on competitors.

Sure its always good to know what the competition is up to but once you look at this matter more closely; the more time you spend on figuring out your competitors the less time you have left to spend it on moving your own business forwards.

Buying an expired domain name is not a bad idea as long as it does not carry any penalty or even a fraud case with it.

Guys

I know Adplexity is the most advanced tool around nowdays, but when I used it to research for apps campaigns, most of the the people that are promoting it are direct linking. The only creative that I'm able to see is the icon and when I try to see the landing pages it goes straight to the app store. So they are not using landing pages os even banners and the only traffic sources shown are StartApp and Leadbolt. So Would it be usefull for CPI???

Spy tools are complex tools. If you are still green they are not worth it. You will learn more by spending $10 a day for 10 days.
I agree with that, you better first learn more and start implementing and then when you have some knowledge you will have more power with the full potential of the spy tools.

it depends if you go on CPM or CPC. If you buy traffic on CPC you have to aks yourself the following question:

HOW do they get all this data ?

The answer is: they click banners with good camouflaged bots and follow them til the end.
With other words: They will click YOUR ads too later and make you costs, because from this traffic you will never get any result.

With OTHER OTHER words: you going to pay for a problem of all media buyers (including your own) what would not exist in that big mass if nobody would pay for it.

Honestly, I would buy a spy tool even if you are new. I noticed many people on here mentioning to wait after you've made money. The truth is you are at a severe disadvantage without spy tools. They are no longer a nice to have, but a requirement to have success in this space.

MI
Back