The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

is it hard to test a mobile campaign?

ouss-sebti

affiliate
Hi
I want to start a campaign, I heard somewhere that is hard to test a mobile campaign, and it need a large budget, because in this case we have more parameters, and in another place i heard that mobile offers are good for newbies.
please help me, i'm confused.
thanks!

Hi
I want to start a campaign, I heard somewhere that is hard to test a mobile campaign, and it need a large budget, because in this case we have more parameters, and in another place i heard that mobile offers are good for newbies.
thanks!
I am working with mobile offers and tested so far with $100, and currently I am breaking even. So no also a small budget will work. What is your skype? Maybe we can work together.

Hi!

It's super easy to test a mobile campaign!

I like Facebook for campaign running, even more so if your offer is a cool game, or an utility app that can be useful to a lot of people.

In your case, though, you should ask your account manager for their network's best offers.

It's also important to get to know WHERE they're converting the most (traffic sources).

Then, set a budget, get some cool creatives - if that's the case - and dive into it!

Run it, optimize, and I think you'll be getting great results!

Cheers!

Hi!

I like Facebook for campaign running, even more so if your offer is a cool game, or an utility app that can be useful to a lot of people.

In your case, though, you should ask your account manager for their network's best offers.

It's also important to get to know WHERE they're converting the most (traffic sources).

Then, set a budget, get some cool creatives - if that's the case - and dive into it!

Cheers!
thank you for your help!

Hi
thanks!

Budget depends on the payout of the offer.
The higher the payout, the higher budget you need to test.
You also don't want to test offers with too low payout as it will affect your ROI.

So, for newbies, i would suggest you to test offers with payout ranging from $2 to $5(I'm referring to mobile content offers).

You don't necessarily need a large budget for it.
For mobile, it is important to track certain data so you could optimize it accurately and promptly.

Let us discuss more on Skype, shall we?

Hi
thanks!

As @Mobidea mentioned - It's also important to get to know WHERE they're converting the most (traffic sources).
You can test several different sources at the same time.
Source VS Source
After receiving a certain number of clicks, you can optimize the sources and disable those whose traffic does not convert. You can do this with a help of tracker, simply transfering the name or ID of the particular source to the tracker in one of the tokens.

E.g. you can see only those sources from which EPV (income per visit) is less than 0.070 cents. To do this, you can use the filter. Accordingly, these sources must be turned off so as not to waste traffic.

Android VS IOS
Also, it's important to optimize your mobile campaign by device:
If you see that Android converts better focus on it, set a separate path and send the bigger percentage of the traffic to it.

Wi-fi VS 3G
It's not always possible to buy highly-quality traffic. But for example, you decided to test an offer which accepts only 3G traffic, or even a particular operator.
For example, when you monetize mobile billing offers, you need to select specific mobile operators, or at the very least, just filter out wi-fi traffic.

Elen

Hi!

Cheers!
thank for this

As for the newbie that i'm, i don't take risks to make some mistakes while making this, so i use the spytool ADMobiSpy to help me testing my campaigns sure it cost me some extra money, but i'm sure to have good analytics for that before starting everything!

Well it depens on what offers how a member here say .If you prmote big paying offers you have more budget .I think best its in range of 1 to 5$ and with 150$ i think you can make it

MI
Back