The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is globalwide media a scam ? (Closed UnResolved - Not a Scam, but also did not respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have work with globalwide media as an affiliate , and i have made about 3000$
a day when i have try to enter to my account it says : Login unsuccessful. User account is Inactive/Pending.
when i have contact the affiliate Jota Ferreira he has say to me that my account was terminated and he can't have more information and my affiliate brady walsh don't answer any more , i have received an email from termination " i will upload a picture " that my account was terminated because of malpractise , and i will be paid all outstanding payable earnings on the next scheduled payment date. today i have contact at the official page he have say that i wouldn't get paid and i will be ceasing communications with you here henceforth.
my trafic source was facebook ads and i have do a good targetiing and i use landing page , the offer that i have run was alibaba b2b

148642442177571.png

148642480237621.png

Hey

It looks like your commissions were generated by means of fraudulent activity and malpractice (i.e. violating their marketing guidelines).

Hey

It looks like your commissions were generated by means of fraudulent activity and malpractice (i.e. violating their marketing guidelines).
No my trafic was from facebook ads with good targetting , and I'm using a landing page . so all trafic is good and legal

No my trafic was from facebook ads with good targetting , and I'm using a landing page . so all trafic is good and legal
And they have say in the email of terminations : i will be paid all outstanding payable earnings on the next scheduled payment date . Yesterday when asking them at fb page when i will get paid : he have say that i will don't get paid and they will stop communications with me

The offer is ALibaba b2b , yes i have promote in fb ads , and targetting people to a landing page , to explain them How they can import from alibaba and contact the seller

hmmm... that sounds a bit strange to me. i have heard (but can not 100% say if that is true) that there are offers around what are promoted by many marketers on facebook and they do not like competition too much.
unfortunately in this biz are many people who do not work with clean methods. it also happens on google, that competitors clicking the ads of their competitors to make the costs and bad traffic to get tem out of their way.

if you are 100% that you did nothing wrong than this can be an issue or the affiliate network is a scam (but as i do not know them i can´t say that also)

Worst affiliate lead buy network we have ever worked with. We buy insurance leads via phone call. It appeared as though Global Wide Media bought a bunch of no longer used Phone Numbers for old companies that went out of business and transferred them to us. Problem is, those companies were not in our direct industry nor could we help them. 95% of all phone calls the people were confused and realized they had the wrong number. Don’t waist your time, they are extremely expensive and unwilling to work with you.

The compliance departement of globalwide media have contact me in skype , And i have send all information and respond to all question about my trafic and send screenshot .they have respond that i will have an answer this monday (13/02/2017) but don't receive yet any message , Have i need to wait more ?

Attachments

• wait.PNG
    wait.PNG
    77.9 KB · Views: 206
Global Wide Media contacted me on Skype and by email, and I asked them to respond in the thread. They did not.

I know them to be a stand up network, I don't understand why they would not respond here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back