monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is Gaming Vertical Still Good?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Ganoaffiliate, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Ganoaffiliate

Ganoaffiliate Affiliate affiliate

Hello FIX'ers

I'm really new to IM and REALLY new to Mobile AM.

I happy to say that I'm loving this business and I know (for sure) some day I will make it, for what I have read I have concluded that one of the key facts to get started is choosing a vertical (Hope Im not wrong) .

I like the gaming one, I think I could get really passionated about it and I am thinking to make some money though PPI (PPD).

So before starting to ask about VPS's, traffic sources, trackers, and Offer Networks... etc

Is gaming vertical still good? and a good one to star with?

Thanks for reading,

Ganoaffiliate

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    seeqer likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Gaming is an ever-green vertical just like weight loss, making money online, etc

Ganoaffiliate likes this.
  4. Super Marketer

Super Marketer Affiliate affiliate

People are love to play the game. So there is no chance to decrease this vertical. Happy hunting.

5. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Game is the biggest niche so far as I discover by reading some article from different blogs. People are love to play strategy games as well as some simple game. So if you are PPI then move some popular games and if you are selling ebook then choose to promote ebook which are describe gaming strategy.

Ganoaffiliate and seeqer like this.
  6. Ganoaffiliate

Ganoaffiliate Affiliate affiliate

I have dome some research and I now Know it is a good vertical, it has increased mainly in South East Asia. i read this On App annie report. soon I will update some more info about it

Bolo likes this.
  7. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

It's not only east Asia also around the globe. Looking forward your case study.

8. Chrissy S.

Chrissy S. Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Definitely!!!

I cannot tell you how many affiliates request new game offers every day :) This is definitely a vertical that's worth promoting!

9. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I agree, gaming is a good market niche to try in mobile AM, as more and more people are using mobiles and tablets to play the games. And you are taking the right strategy in deciding the market niche you want to work before following to the next steps.

seeqer likes this.
  10. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Gaming is ever green, use Facebook click to website or interstitial ads to promote.

11. Yvon

Yvon Affiliate affiliate

How would you get Facebook Clicks to work? I thought they pretty much are at .50 cents or more a click to a CPI that is $1.50 (which is high for CPI). What am I missing?

12. Joojick

Joojick Affiliate affiliate

Guys, how do you send network links to Facebook?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI