The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is G+ Group Working?

Make Money Online

affiliate
In past view days, I had post some offers to the google plus groups but I got no click, even single one. It seem to me that google plus groups are dead. Have anyone get success to drive leads from google plus?

Every social group are working but if you are doing spamming nothing is working. Google plus has plenty of traffic. What you needed to do is build your authority in google plus groups then post relevant offers or share FREE stuff to build your list. Remember don't spam. Make your online marketing more creative.

Every social media has different rules to drive quality traffic. For google plus group, you needed to find out which groups have the huge member as well as less spammer. How people are engaged the post. Research it and make quality content first. Try to do less spam as you can. On the other hand, you can build authority in the group first and then promote your product. Hopefully, you'll drive targeted traffic from google plus.

Every social group are working but if you are doing spamming nothing is working. Google plus has plenty of traffic. What you needed to do is build your authority in google plus groups then post relevant offers or share FREE stuff to build your list. Remember don't spam. Make your online marketing more creative.

Yep! Build confidence in the user, demonstrate solutions, give them regular doses of trust factors and the social network opens up for you. Spam them, and your brand goes down the toilet.

banners
Back