The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Email Marketing working for you?

Kay Huang

affiliate
Hi, often hear the saying that "Money is in the List". But how well does email marketing really work? Can you tell me your experience with email marketing and does it really work so well?

Hi, often hear the saying that "Money is in the List". But how well does email marketing really work? Can you tell me your experience with email marketing and does it really work so well?

There are many facets to email marketing and all of the properly structured whitehat methods will earn for you. Most all of the blackhat methods will not earn for you.

Email marketing is most successful with content site sign-ups, continuity site sign-ups, product sales follow ups, newsletter subscribers, solo ads (very tricky these days), and social group memberships and/or collaborations.

The sequences for the mailings will be structured to support whatever funnels you develop.

It's also not the only element of good funnels. Good email funnels are typically part of a bigger picture or bigger funnel. They can be very fruitful when done well.

I highly recommend building lists within your niches and developing good email sequences to keep the subscribers in your authoritative circle within each niche.

Yes of course. List means gold. Don't spam, grow reputation and earn money by automation. The only automation service which is worthy.

Last time I often meet opinion that email marketing is no longer efficient, that it's in the past.
I fully disagree, it works great for me. It's the best way to reach your target audience and communicate with your clients.
But to make it work you should make each email personal. It will never work if you'll send sample letters which will look like a spam.
If you're going to reach one big target client/partner include some personal benefits he can gain if he purchases your product/become your partner. If you already have a big email list, it's too time consuming to include such information, but nevertheless make it as personalized as it's possible (add name, information about last purchase, send happy birthday greeting cards etc.).

btw which email services do you guys recommend ?
we are always looking for new ones - specially one that allow 2m emails per month with a fair price ;).

It works for me, I try to personalize every email so that it would be more engaging to read :) There are lots of ways to not make your email seem like a spam believe me, add a personal touch to it it's the key.

MI
Back