The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is anyone using nativeadbuzz?

Hey if you are interested BoxOfAds covers Native ads as well :) we have great promotion with AffiliateFix going on your can check it out here

Hi @emily bizprofits and @CPMstars yes it works!

Full disclosure I am co-founder of the company. But we have also used it ourselves to make $$$$$$$ in our own campaigns and websites. After all that's why we created it!

• We offer a 7 day trial for only $7
  • are much much cheaper then our competition (even with their $100 special discounts)
  • and we include all the most important features, plus we are adding more every day.
  • We have a special members forum to help you get the most out of native ads and NativeAdBuzz

Our focus is with individual and small teams of marketers and affiliates hence our focus and feature set as we pack a whole lot in.

Check it out https://www.nativeadbuzz.com

Last edited:
I signed up with native ad buzz a few days ago.

It seems to do what they say it does. Both native ad buzz and Rob Keast (a co founder with Peter) have a Youtube channel, each having videos that accurately reflect the product, best I can tell.

I got in on a 7 day 1 dollar trial. After the trial I'll be paying less than $39 bucks per month. Not sure how long that special lasts. You'll have to click over to their site to see when the huge savings expires.

I can say I don't think native ad buzz is the place to go if you are looking to learn how to drive traffic with native ads. I've emailed Rob a couple of times, in response to the 7 day training that comes with the trial. He never got back with me. Neither Peter nor Rob have responded to the posts and questions I asked in their forms. Peter seems to be more active on this forum than on his. And, last I checked only one person has responded to any of my posts. However, I really appreciate that response. The advice was spot on. It probably saved me from wasting more money on testing campaigns than I would pay if I stayed subscribed to their service for a lifetime.

I think their forum is geared to intermediate to advanced native ads marketers. Rob says, "There are lots of golden nuggets in there." I believe him. He also says something like (in one of his posts) you've got to be pretty perceptive to find those golden nuggets. Perceptive, in that sense is a result of experience and subject matter expertise.

Please note: I'm not complaining about native ad buzz, just expressing my (limited) view that I think their tool and forum is geared for those who already know the ins and outs of native ads marketing.

My sense is that it is a great tool for those who already know how to pick and optimize winning campaigns. It'll save you time and money.

It might be too much if you are expecting to learn native ads marketing by learning to use a tool. Think Photoshop. Photoshop is a great tool for doing graphic design, but learning to use the features of Photoshop, most likely will not (by itself) make you a successful graphic designer.

P.S. I'm impressed enough that I plan to keep my subscription for at least a couple of months. By then I'll have learned enough about native ads marketing and spent enough testing campaigns that I will be able to make an informed decision about where I want to go with native ads marketing.

Hope you find this response helpful. But, keep in mind it's just one native ads newbie's impression. Test, test, and then test! Sign up for a buck, then you'll know for sure.

Oh, yeah. One more thing. Rob Keast has a book getting good reviews on Amazon. It's all about learning native ads marketing. Could be that is what you are looking for. Huh?

Hey @Hunter S Robbins How's it going buddy?

Thanks for your thoughts on NAB. It's really interesting to see a new perspective, especially knowing what we are working to build.

I have been quiet recently and I apologise, though I promise it is for the right reasons:) We are pushing some seriously intelligent tech and it is all hands on deck.

We have recently expanded our team which means I'll be around more often

Look forward to seeing you inside NAB. :D

banners
Back