The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is anyone being hesitant?

Snoop

After reading several posts on here and hearing from others I'm feeling alittle hesitant to start my first campaigns on teesrping.

Is it still ok to use tools like social lead freak to get custom audiences?

From what I'm hearing Facebook are cracking down on custom audiences for name campaigns but I Havant personally really tried custom audiences so I couldn't really say much . Personally I'm having success with interest's , hobbies and such.

they're cracking down on custom audiences, but from what I understand, only for personal names.

You know, the "I can't keep calm, I'm so-and-so" type shirts.

Honestly, if I was someone not in the know, I'd freak out too if some company I've never heard of started trying to sell me stuff with my name on it via the internet. "Did facebook sell my personal data? For Shame!"

As far as hesitation, take $30, go to teeview and modify a successful shirt, set your budget for $5 a day CPM and your shirt thresh hold to 10 shirts. Make a fanpage for the shirt niche and target between 50,000 and 100,000 people, targeting women first and copy the ads and target men. Make a mobile darkpost ad and a desktop darkpost ad.

Kill it if you lose 20 bucks with no sale.

at the most, you lost 20 bucks.

at the least, you sold 10 shirts and made $100+.

Custom audiences is still OK. Facebook will block any custom audiences campaign that goes to T-Spring. You have to send it to your own domain or to maybe a Facebook page and then to T-Spring.

Custom audiences are back to working just fine. We're using it primarily to hit members of groups, interests, and activity. Definitely consider it part of your education. Chances are you'll learn more from launching your own campaign. Many people learn more doing that than buying the next info product. Good luck and be sure to post your success/challenges here.

Update/Warning - Make sure too abide by FB TOS. They are banning accounts and sending cease and desist letters en masse at the moment.

Last edited:
banners
Back