The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

IS any indian affiliate marketer can add fund in my paypal account

IM Rookie

Hi there earlier i asked here that how i can add fund in paypal account via indian bank account but some body told me that i need credit card to add fund my paypal account.so i enquired about the credit card making process in the bank and it takes 6 months to issue a credit card so i aplied but now i want to run some campaign and i need money in paypal.so my request is that is any indian publisher here can add some money in my paypal account however i deposit the same amount of money in their bank account and when u got money aftet that add money in my paypal account.

Hi there earlier i asked here that how i can add fund in paypal account via indian bank account but some body told me that i need credit card to add fund my paypal account.so i enquired about the credit card making process in the bank and it takes 6 months to issue a credit card so i aplied but now i want to run some campaign and i need money in paypal.so my request is that is any indian publisher here can add some money in my paypal account however i deposit the same amount of money in their bank account and when u got money aftet that add money in my paypal account.
Just link your bank debit card to paypal and use that.

banners
Back