The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is AffiliaXe.com Is legit or scam ?

tech12psk

hello friends

i got approved to AffiliateXe. com few days back .. i read some good reviews and also bad reviews on some forum.

i would like to take your suggestions before starting my campaigns , is it Legit Network ? or scam ?

hello friends

i got approved to AffiliateXe. com few days back .. i read some good reviews and also bad reviews on some forum.

i would like to take your suggestions before starting my campaigns , is it Legit Network ? or scam ?

AffiliaXe is a legit CPA network.

They are legit. I've been working with them for a long time now and they always made payments on time!

Whenever working with a network for the first time, I like to do only the bare minimum to get paid, and see if they do and do it in time, that way you minimize your exposure and build trust... besides I love to search the internet and ask around about their reputation. I really recommend you to go for well stablished and known networks at first (like peerfly where the dude peerfly luke works :p)

Maxbounty is a great option too, but I dunno how noobie friendly they are these days.

Regarding affiliaxe, they seem to have a f*** idiot system for approving affiliates.

I completed the form, I uploaded the needed documents for approval (an image of my ID card and also some screenshots with my accounts on other networks), then again I got an email from them to upload these images again!!! and then I got an email from them to tell them when it's ok for them to call me for a small chat or eventually to add them on skype to chat about this.

I replied to their email with all the details they asked, then a few days later I get THE EXACT EMAIL again, with the only difference that they added in front of it the line "we tried to call you but there was no answer" and then the previous email identical copy-paste.

That said enough for me. They didn't even bother reading my email, where I explained them to add the country prefix in front of the number, because I had a feeling they might be so noobs they can't even dial a number. And I was right.

How could the maxbounty guys call me or other networks as well, but affiliaxe didn't? Because either they didn't even try, or they're too ... (I can't say this word on a public forum) :))

Anyway, don't care about their network anymore, if that's how they deal with a potential affiliate, I don't want to work with them, don't care how cool their offers are.

I was rejected by AffiliaXe for no apparent reason even though I clearly meet all of the requirements. What really upset me is that they are running a very deceitful approval process where they are requiring me to PAY if I still want to join AffiliaXe. I can only surmise that they reject many applicants for the sole reason of having them sign up for their monthly membership. When a network requires money to join - stay away!

Yeah, their approval team seems too retarded to be worth bothering. What I don't like even more is that they promote their shitty network through google display ads and tout themselves to be such big deal.. when in fact, looks like another typical scam network... won't last long, for sure

banners
Back