Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Is $900 enough to you? Set and forget method

xapuc

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! You're leaving money on the table! CPA #

CLOSED!
CPAFixers!! This is the first incentive-CPA blueprint with real exact pathway that you can follow to make money on finish line (even if you are brand new at CPA). And..

This one is different.
(Don't know why? Read the entire thread!)
oliver1-1.png

Reviewed by Oliver Kenyon - founder and admin of CPAfix forums

I'm not going to catch you on your emotions. Just look at the facts and decide if it really worth your $7:

• I've already sold hundreds of copies before launching it as a WSO @ 19.95€ (that's $25) per copy
  • Reviewed by industry leaders: APPROVED!
  • I have lobbies: This WSO won't be shared at any major Black Hat forum.
  • You'll learn everything you need to start making money in 2 minutes. Straight to the point.
  • ZERO investments. (with opportunity to rise with investments)
  • 8 bonuses added: Worth over $461
  • Several buyers asked me to stop selling it at this low price. (guess why? competition?) I'm still thinking about it.
  • Yes, I'll teach you how to get traffic (for free).
  • It's not Black Hat and it's totally LEGAL.
  • Free support for the first 300 buyers.
  • If you can't make money with this, then quit IM. (I'm rude? No, that's what my buyers say.)
Cover.png

order.png

NOTE: Please wait 5 sec just after making a payment. You'll be redirected to the download page.

Check out what people are saying about it:

andycpafix.PNG

This product shows you exactly what to do to create an event based income using a method called content locking (meaning a person must do some sort of action to access promised content). While this is not a new tactic, Haris provides the resources to actually make this happen, including some great free and paid sources of traffic to make our offer pay off.

Some of the sites Haris recommends must approve your account before you can proceed, which is why I currently do not have measurable results to share with you, but as soon as I get approved, I am planning on setting up a few dozen campaigns (the cool part is you can do all your campaigns from one Wordpress Blog on your own domain) and time them so that as one ends the next one begins...

The strategy is awesome, and the resources you get with this report will get you started quickly (there are other companies you can use if it takes too long for the main one to approve you) in getting the framework set up.

Thanks, Haris, for giving me yet another income stream to add to my portfolio!

Well that was very different! If you are looking for a long drawn out document then this WSO is not for you! But if you are looking for a very short sharp money making idea that is almost certainly totally different to anything you have ever seen before then this wso is for you.

The idea is very unique and I think you could take the idea presented here and expand onto it in many different ways to suit your particular business. it is certainly different that's for sure. The concept alone is a very valuable one. Whether you use it exactly as explained is up to you but if you follow the instructions laid out simply and directly, there is money to be made and fans and followers to be gained.

I just bought the wso, the method is good and to the point cannot be saturated. I plan to implement in a week or so

I was able to submit the ticket and i just saw your response in the email. Thanks for your support. I want to mention about your product that i am truly impressed with this method!! There is not a really long and detailed information about each step in this product. It talks straight to the point (which most of us want). Yes, this method is totally legal and has a huge potential. The resources you provided are just great. The price is too low compared to the information that we receive in this product.

Thanks,

What is this WSO about?!
It's a blueprint with an exact method based on incentive CPA. The most popular incentive CPA method is Content Locking. In this blueprint I'll teach you how EXACTLY to do it right and make money at final line.

What is content locking?
The simplest way to explain content locking is exactly how it sounds. We have a webpage with content and using software we lock it. This lock creates a semi-transparent frame over the page that allows the visitor to see the content, but not read or interact with it. They are presented with a gateway that asks them to choose from one or more free CPA offers to complete to get access to the content.

I'm not going to teach you basics about content locking or CPA or making a website or some basic stuff in Internet Marketing industry.

Don't worry. I WILL teach you how to get traffic, how to monetize your traffic and how to make that content viral for more traffic - more money.

This is NOT about:

• Warez sites (btw, it's illegal)
  • Torrent password files (might be illegal)
  • Rewards sites
  • YouTube videos
  • Facebook Viral Applications
  • Sharing copyrighted materials (illegal)
  • Yahoo Answers
  • Forum spamming
  • all other illegal stuff

Why are you selling this?
The main reason why I'm making this offer to you is my good will. I know I'll bring a lot of competition running this particular method, so what. Anyway, this method can't be saturated just like that.

Helping other people to make money and to start believing in Internet Marketing make me happy and I feel like a better person. That's my philosophy of life and happiness. Money won't make you happy.

Your seven bucks won't make me rich or something. Actually, if you spend it properly, it can make YOU rich.

And, last warning for the end: If you don't want to spend your time and take an action immediately after reading this blueprint, don't even buy it, please

quarantee%20NEW.png

I included eight bonuses in this WSO:

• CPA BullsEye $67
  • Spin Writer PRO $67
  • Easy Auto Spinner $37
  • $4k in a Day (eBook)
  • Automated Content Best Practices (eBook)
  • 50 Content Locker Skins ($5 per skin)
  • 2 secret eBooks
It's over $461 in products for the price of $7. Bargain!

order.png

NOTE: Please wait 5 sec just after making a payment. You'll be redirected to the download page.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How much money do I have to put in for the system to work (hosting, web design, traffic, etc.)?
You can do this with ZERO investments. You CAN buy hosting, domain or additional traffic sources if you want. You can implement this method with $0 investment.

Do you teach us how to get traffic?
Answer is simple: YES, I do. Also, I teach you how to monetize it and how to make it viral for even more traffic.

Approximately how long does it take before you start making money with this system? and how much time should one put in each day?
This system is separated with instances. Every instance can make you at least $500++. You can set up one instance in 2 hours of work.

I would like to know can this method be done without breaking anyones copyrights?
It's totally legal.

Xapuc (Haris Tahić?),

Are you the owner? I am interested, but I know a lot of Contentlocking except Facebook marketing... please tell me this has something to do with FB! :p

If not, can you tell a little bit more about that 67 page e-book.

Thanks.

well, nitroux, you've misundersood that sentence. It's NOT a 67 boring e-book. It's just one-page report.

About your question: It's not directly related with Facebook, but some FB promoting techniques could be used to make more profit. This is a finished method which you can make a lot of money and it can go viral fastly WITHOUT Facebook, but if you integrate FB promotion techniques in it, it can make you yet more cash..

Well you'll need a little bit knowledge of SEO. If you have SEnuke, Xrumer or anything similar, you can make a BIG money using this method.

Skills required for this method to work is:
-Putting a content locker on page with one picture

This method is so flexible so you can implement as much as you want methods of promoting locked page.

Usually, most visits will came from Google, fast, in one time interval.

Best regards.

8/10 - Well worth under $20 IF you put the effort in.

Basically this is a very nice new method - its a small guide that tells you a very untapped SEO method for short term cash injection.

You target specific events and if you had time to do this all the time then you'd make at least $1k a month+

You need basic SEO skills and some hosting - id say you could do this and make a profit out of spending $10!

thanks man - good read.

Thanks K. for your review.

The best thing about it is that you can make over $900 in one instance, and yet better you can make, well, not unlimited, but MANY instances of the same thing. (more profits)

About hosting, you don't have to buy a hosting, but to be sure that your LP will be fast to serve a lot of visitors in small time interval, I recommend you to buy a hosting. (There is some offers on WarriorForum: $6 per year)

Best regards CpaFixers!
Haris.

Haris - Bought it. Have sent a pm with a few questions. Looking forward to implement the system and report back my earnings here!

Great. I've sent you a PM. Hope you're satisfied.

Also, for others, the price is 3.99 € for next 10 sales.

Perry, It's very strange. I have already post you an answer here in this thread. Also, I can't find the message you sent to me and many other messages.

Can you please send the message again. Sorry for issue, but it's not on my side.

Regards.

Perry, It's very strange. I have already post you an answer here in this thread. Also, I can't find the message you sent to me and many other messages.

Can you please send the message again. Sorry for issue, but it's not on my side.

Regards.

Ok, I'll submit a ticket. I didn't want to put the questions here so that your method is not exposed.

Hey Perry!

I've droped you an email. Using forum for support questions is unprofessional.

Regards.
Haris

Sorry nitroux.

Intended amount of copies at 3.99 € are sold, and system automatically increase the price. The price now is 6.99 € for next 20 sales (but only 2 left, I hope you're not late). Price will go up after sale of those 2 copies.

banners
Back