The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

idev group

affiliate
I'm jens, 23 years old and addicted to SEO and anything related to it.

I've been an affiliate for a few years and i recently founded "Idev Group (idevgroup.be/en/)" a Project Management & SEO agency in Belgium.

I'm planning to start my own private affiliate network (Idev Affiliate Network) for my clients offering exclusive products for affiliates in different niches (using postaffiliate pro for starting).

I registered to affiliatefix for research, to make my campaigns as attractive as possible.

I'm jens, 23 years old and addicted to SEO and anything related to it.

I've been an affiliate for a few years and i recently founded "Idev Group (idevgroup.be/en/)" a Project Management & SEO agency in Belgium.

I'm planning to start my own private affiliate network (Idev Affiliate Network) for my clients offering exclusive products for affiliates in different niches (using postaffiliate pro for starting).

I registered to affiliatefix for research, to make my campaigns as attractive as possible.
I'm looking for an affiliate management company to partner with my adult website. Did you launch your idea network?

is the 'm jens, 23 years old and addicted to SEO and anything related to it.

Welcome to the forum! I like keywords! Keywords is the webline for blog/websites to get rank high in the search engine.

hi @idev group I hope you are having great time... here on the forum, at your work and business as well. It really feels nice to hear such courageous and big intentions from a young man like you. I wish you all the very best for your upcoming endeavors. Please dont forget to share your success stories with us, and you can also create a thread to keep us updated about your ongoing campaigns. Believe me it can be a very useful step as, we have brilliant and kind seniors here on this forum who love to share their knowledge and experience without asking for anything in reward.

By the way, you also are an experience markets though you are just 23. So please take some time out to tell us about your story too.. when did you started and how? and what do you believe turned out to be a major breakthrough how much money did you collected to invest in business?

MI
Back