The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

liveinspiresucceed

affiliate
Hello, I am new to the affiliate/publishing side of marketing. I have been in marketing for 20+ years. I am an adjunct professor of marketing and have worked in digital marketing over the last 10 years. I am looking forward to learning and expanding my marketing expertise.

Warmly, liveinspiresucceed

I am newbie to affiliate marketing.What makes this forum nice is that you can find almost everythings you want.
You can post threads , ask questions and more
Profesionnal members will help you and answer for your question
I hope you find what you are looking for.
Best luck

Hello, I am new to the affiliate/publishing side of marketing. I have been in marketing for 20+ years. I am an adjunct professor of marketing and have worked in digital marketing over the last 10 years. I am looking forward to learning and expanding my marketing expertise.

Wow, 10 years of experience in digital marketing, that's great, good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix, enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

A great welcome to you here !

What's really awesome with AffiliateFix is the community aspect of it.
There is a mix of beginners and more advanced players in the field of online marketing.
Everyone share his knowledge freely in a cool atmosphere.
If you want to progress, there will always be someone to help you, drive you in the good direction, support you and push you to achieve your goals.
It's not just an helping centre, you can (and will if you really want) make great relationships and friends in the process.

Have a good stay and don't hesitate to ask questions or share your insights since you seem to have a vast experience ! :)

Hello @liveinspiresucceed , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am new to the affiliate/publishing side of marketing. I have been in marketing for 20+ years. I am an adjunct professor of marketing and have worked in digital marketing over the last 10 years. I am looking forward to learning and expanding my marketing expertise.

What are your work experiences in digital marketing over the last ten years?

Having been in marketing for 20+ years, what have you marketed?

Are you familiar with the tools, strategies, methods, tactics, etc., of marketing online?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the group! I hope our contributions will help you learn more about AM; would love to help you out if you have any specific AM related questions :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your way to make money with CPS/CPA will be shorter than any of us (I think), but you will learn a lot of things from here. If you are starting out some campaigns don't forget to open your own journey showing details and step by step actions. Why would you do this?

Well, there is actually 2 main reasons, first, you get into the $500 monthly contest, last but not least, the feedback from the members here is GOLD. Pure gold, will open your mind to perfect your actual method and scale the campaigns in the right way, avoiding losing more money than you need to.

So, welcome, and see you around!

Welcome, @liveinspiresucceed ! :)

What do you find most beneficial about this forum?

The strong sense of community; the selfless helping from our members to those in need of guidance; the feeling of belonging to a supportive family of like-minded people from all over the globe. And basic knowledge that's hard to find elsewhere.

Really looking forward to reading your posts!

banners
Back