The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Introduction

freefapcams

affiliate
Greetings affiliate fix members! My name is Jean Andre. I'm 24 years old currently residing in Los Angeles. This would be the first year that I have been involved in the adult industry webcamming in particular. No, I don't stream LOL! I started a small studio that is still currently running and now since there's more time I'm learning about and getting more involved with affiliates and white labels. Www.FreeFapCams.Com is one of the many projects that I am working on. I'm pleased and honored to be joining this forum. Hope to network and meet a lot of new colleagues.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 3.25.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 3.25.07 AM.png
    717.1 KB · Views: 11
Greetings affiliate fix members! My name is Jean Andre.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @freefapcams ! Nice to have you with us.

I'm 24 years old currently residing in Los Angeles. This would be the first year that I have been involved in the adult industry webcamming in particular. No, I don't stream LOL! I started a small studio that is still currently running and now since there's more time I'm learning about and getting more involved with affiliates and white labels. Www.FreeFapCams.Com is one of the many projects that I am working on. I'm pleased and honored to be joining this forum. Hope to network and meet a lot of new colleagues.

Loads of members into adult campaigns here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

Welcome. Could you please remove the attachment from your thread? We get the idea of what you do and yes we have several adult business people here.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

MI
Back